What's new

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

Porky82

Great post Dime.

I'll add that I think this thing was politicised initially through the film, An Inconvenient Truth, through who presented it. Being Al Gore it immediately got half of the US off side because that's what 2 party politics is all about; oppose what the opposition is saying. Added to that climate change doesn't sit well with those who think we can just go on consuming as we have done in the past with finite recourses.
Ohh watch out Dime was daring me to link the Al Gore page!! 🤣
He thinks Al Gore is full of shit!
but this whole green thing is not a scheme? right
@Porky82 right?

fun fact: what @Porky82 is resorting to is a common logical fallacy called an appeal to authority

tell me , who are these scientists? can you sum up their thoughts? or even your own
and more importantly what is the solution
i know where this will go, keep posting those selfies!
how about lets see a pic of that schwinn bicycle! i bet shes a racer!
Your an idiot plain and simple this thread is full of peer reviewed scientific articles from me and many others! Fuck off and have a look for ya self instead of being a stupid ignorant fool and a pest!
Lying about your "scientific background" and your pathetic attempts at insults is all you have contributed to this thread!!
Now your talking about schwinn bikes. You are utterly pathetic!
Sorry cant forget your stupidly hilarious posts about being better at swimming, climbing and running than me!! 🤣
What's next 🤡? I can't wait because it's guna be so stupid and off topic I'll probably piss me pants!! 🤣

Last edited:

Porky82

but this whole green thing is not a scheme? right
@Porky82 right?

fun fact: what @Porky82 is resorting to is a common logical fallacy called an appeal to authority
This may be true if 97% of climate scientists weren't saying the same thing and they weren't the legitimate authority on the subject but they are!
So your wrong again champ!! 🤣
This link proves it but hay your to ignorant to read it arnt ya 🤡!
Here's a pic of the bit that proves you don't know what your talking about as usual.
Screenshot_20240622_150931_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

arsekick

I wonder if these idiots got to a doctor when there sick and tell them nah your wrong that's not what I have or take their car to the mechanic and say nah I know more about engines than you or go to the butcher and say nah that's not how you make sausages or maybe even get a hair cut and say nar sorry I know more about cutting hair than you!!
Fuck me these clowns just have the most over inflated delusions of intelligence. 🤣

Yeah I do, the doctors get shitty when you know what you need and they want to prescribe whatever pays the most benefits to them.

Most mechanics are there to rip you off not to fix what needs doing now, they all try to maximize the dollars taken in off the gullible

Depends on the butcher.

Haven't been to a barber for 30 years.

At least us "deniers" look at both sides of the warming scam not just blindly believe its all "mans" fault or what ever the powers that be say too

arsekick

This may be true if 97% of climate scientists weren't saying the same thing and they weren't the legitimate authority on the subject but they are!
So your wrong again champ!! 🤣
This link proves it but hay your to ignorant to read it arnt ya 🤡!
Here's a pic of the bit that proves you don't know what your talking about as usual.
View attachment 19021019
Garbage post Porky, lift your game

Porky82

Garbage post Porky, lift your game
Al Gore is full of shit
Yeah I do, the doctors get shitty when you know what you need and they want to prescribe whatever pays the most benefits to them.

Most mechanics are there to rip you off not to fix what needs doing now, they all try to maximize the dollars taken in off the gullible

Depends on the butcher.

Haven't been to a barber for 30 years.

At least us "deniers" look at both sides of the warming scam not just blindly believe its all "mans" fault or what ever the powers that be say too
Dumb, dumb and dumber!! 🤡🤣
8BnOJV7nwq6ZvH7eggJlehI3uLvv5UxfJRSwqtpG9ec.gif

Porky82

Teach people to grow their own vegetables at home,give incentives,compost,. People did it before technology. Eventually most people will end up doing it anyway.There's close to a third to a half of your food problem,trade with others growing different types. If you grow your own you won't be as wasteful.The farms could be focused on meat,eggs and dairy,many people could have chickens etc. The government gets into it too deep.People won't do things like that,it's too much of a hassle for them. Everyone here grows weed, add a room for your veggies,if you have a back yard it's even easier.
Your favourite thing capitalism won't allow that champ! 🤪
But you got cool toys so it's all good.
2 more interesting links for you to ignore! 🤣

Last edited:

arsekick

Your favourite thing capitalism won't allow that champ! 🤪
But you got cool toys so it's all good.
2 more interesting links for you to ignore! 🤣

Don't try and tell me you're not a capitalists' Porky, you like your toys like the rest of us

Looking for another V8 atm, managed to kill me landcruiser the other week and that's got to cool the planet by a bit bloody thing chewed the juice and spewed out shitloads of Co2

fuck I miss it :ROFLMAO:

Its cheaper to buy a V8 atm than almost anything else (y) only for capitalists tho cause they cost a shitload to run at $2 a litre, money well spent IMO

Porky82

Don't try and tell me you're not a capitalists' Porky, you like your toys like the rest of us

Looking for another V8 atm, managed to kill me landcruiser the other week and that's got to cool the planet by a bit bloody thing chewed the juice and spewed out shitloads of Co2

fuck I miss it :ROFLMAO:

Its cheaper to buy a V8 atm than almost anything else (y) only for capitalists tho cause they cost a shitload to run at $2 a litre, money well spent IMO
Mate I'm unemployed live at home and sleep till midday I can't afford any toys! 🤣
I do miss me Audi but. Engine was half the size of ya cruiser and it went 5x harder than ya cruiser.

Stumped

Can't we just simplify this thread and ask everyone , Do you think the human race has f.cked the earth or not . The answer would be pretty f.cking simple. Get real everyone wants to drive a car , everyone wants power, most people like beef, lots of people love take away food. Oceans are rising . The human race has f.cked the earth it's simple.

arsekick

Can't we just simplify this thread and ask everyone , Do you think the human race has f.cked the earth or not . The answer would be pretty f.cking simple. Get real everyone wants to drive a car , everyone wants power, most people like beef, lots of people love take away food. Oceans are rising . The human race has f.cked the earth it's simple.
No

Porky82

Drops 🎤 and leaves. 🤣

arsekick

Driving home pissed did the cruiser?
Doing 65 kmh ? taking the young bloke to footy, , lost the rear on some oil on a slippery rd and round it went into the paddock, couldn't of picked a better spot, its a long way down on most of the rds round here, the drop was only 3-4,ft better than rolling for a few 100m's and ending up dead

mudballs

We only inhabit 10% of the land of planet...while i agree we are having a disproportionate impact for that 10% the earth isn't fkt...we're fine.