Votes: 15 7.8%
  • No Way!

Votes: 61 31.8%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

moose eater

most spoiled generation of all time
Overall, yes. The product of survivors of WWII who went into celebration mode to whatever degree, many of them, for having survived and been victorious.

Many of us "want our children to have it better than we did", or so goes the mantra, but the part about being taught that our name is on -everything- we do, and what we owe ourselves and others in re. to socially conscious protocol and behavior sometimes gets left out. Sometimes especially to include honorability and integrity.

Spoiled children, especially once grown, are a pain the ass to everyone near them until they learn they're not the center of the universe. And sometimes that can take the greater part of a lifetime, if it happens at all.

The very culture itself in the US advocates for us to remain 16-years-old for life, living on credit with limited delayed gratification and related self-discipline (much like our governments), as a consumerism-based culture, teetering on maximum ego and faux realization or individuation of self..

Babies with Corvettes and firearms... and voter ID cards.

And now with rampant delusions and fear of anything science that we can't handle the truth about.

Last edited:

Thegreengrower64

?? Random boomer reposts the same article you did but she posted it on LinkedIn so that means it's legit?

View attachment 19014396

Solid news sources lololol all right wing echo chambers that repost the base article.

"A united front was on display in Hibiya Park in central Tokyo on Friday, as a massive demonstration voiced its strong opposition to the World Health Organization’s revision of the International Health Regulations (IHR), a pandemic treaty on COVID-19 vaccination."

"Member of Parliament HARAGUCHI Kazuhiro, a Former Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications, spoke at the demo, with his voice heavy with regret and sorrow, saying, ‘Lives that should not have been lost were lost. As a Diet member, I deeply apologize to all of you.’"

Sounds like the fascists are twisting his words.
You really are the most obtuse human I've so far come across.
And there really is no reason why you should even carry on. I mean, every post you post rebuking what we all say, just makes you look even more stupid.
We all read your replies for the comedic value, because that's all they contain.

audiohi

Veteran
You really are the most obtuse human I've so far come across.
And there really is no reason why you should even carry on. I mean, every post you post rebuking what we all say, just makes you look even more stupid.
We all read your replies for the comedic value, because that's all they contain.

boy... you really got your feelings hurt

buzzmobile

Veteran
The enlightened unvaccinated, that's who.

The “Righteous Vaccinated” and the “Unrighteous Unvaccinated”?​

Make an attempt to broaden your perspective, @BudToaster . Swap the title to the Unrighteous Vaccinated and the Righteous Unvaccinated. I was inspired by @Thegreengrower64 . The essay can be read from either position.

It won't take long and you can return to your actual biology study.

Thegreengrower64

Something to ponder on.
How many unvaccinated people regret their decision. Ans. 0.
How many vaccinated people regret their decision. Ans. The 1000s it's already killed, and the millions its maimed.

Thegreengrower64

Cannavore

Veteran
increase in excess deaths started before the December 2020 vaccine rollout. and it took the US many many months later to reach a majority of the population being fully vaccinated.

Excess deaths per year:
  • 2020: 1,033,122 excess deaths (P-score 11.4%)
  • 2021: 1,256,942 excess deaths (P-score 13.8%)
  • 2022: 808,392 excess deaths (P-score 8.8%)

almost seems like that annual number went down as more and more people got the vaccine. something to ponder on.