Votes: 15 7.8%
  • No Way!

Votes: 61 31.8%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
Cannas a fed and Audis wearing a wire. Good grief this place is turning into a woody allen special :confused:

its not a wire

deyexNH.gif

shiva82

Cannas a fed and Audis wearing a wire. Good grief this place is turning into a woody allen special :confused:
microbean the curtain twitching tweeker, when he is not busy protecting the community'maps' is busy ruining another country with his federal bumberclot crew, chi13 is busy at the dam with the local kids , and the other couple of cult members are lost in a cave.

safe and effective

microbean did not take any of these shots, yet watches and just enjoys being the weird cunt he is

shiva82

encouraging others to take this poison while not taking it yourself. sharing propaganda, calling for putin to be killed , moscow to be bombed , just promoting all the sick twisted shit you do . i have zero respect for you microbean but i hate nobody .

shiva82

encouraging others to take this poison while not taking it yourself. sharing propaganda, calling for putin to be killed , moscow to be bombed , just promoting all the sick twisted shit you do . i have zero respect for you microbean but i hate nobody .

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
See?...as stated, stable intelligence; what a great guy. Sorry I gotta run to a meeting with the other infiltrators - gotta country to ruin.