Votes: 15 7.8%
  • No Way!

Votes: 61 31.8%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

Thegreengrower64

who i'm talking to

You're not talking to me. I'm talking to you telling you You're continuily talking bullshit.
And that's all I've got to say on the matter, because, after 4yrs of the b.s.. you still believe and defend it so admirably. So, in my world mate, you're as dumb a.f.

BudToaster

Veteran
Nice anecdote and I'm sure it's the same for most people. That doesn't discount the fact that statistically you are more likely to get worse health outcomes from Covid than the vaccine.
your death numbers are anecdotes, too, you know. infection fatality rate < 0.01%. i am more likely to break a malleolus by walking down the steps. been there, done that, too.

healthy people survive covid just fine. a lot of unhealthy folks, too. clot shot? i'm not so sure.

shiva82

your death numbers are anecdotes, too, you know. infection fatality rate < 0.01%. i am more likely to break a malleolus by walking down the steps. been there, done that, too.

healthy people survive covid just fine. a lot of unhealthy folks, too. clot shot? i'm not so sure.
counting most respiratory deaths and illness as covid during those dates , as they did , with no diagnosis kit available , with zero post mortems , claiming they died of covid and then using those fraudulent stats to say ' it is worse than having the shot ' is either the most stupid , or in chi's case , the most insincere bullshit of the highest order . what a croc of shit .

BudToaster

Veteran
antibodies are not a correlate of immunity, but they can be measured with a lateral flow assay, so the shot must be working - yes, at poisoning the immune system, for which the clot shot won the igNobel prize.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
You're not talking to me. I'm talking to you telling you You're continuily talking bullshit.
And that's all I've got to say on the matter, because, after 4yrs of the b.s.. you still believe and defend it so admirably. So, in my world mate, you're as dumb a.f.
Coming from the guy who does not believe in science, but does believe in imaginary beings. :rolleyes:
What are you doing in a thread about covid when you don't believe it exists?
You take dumb as fuck to a whole new level.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
antibodies are not a correlate of immunity, but they can be measured with a lateral flow assay, so the shot must be working - yes, at poisoning the immune system, for which the clot shot won the igNobel prize.
Yet you are more likely to get a clot from actual covid than the vaccine.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Coming from the guy who does not believe in science, but does believe in imaginary beings. :rolleyes:
:bow:
don't try to confuse him with facts, he's immune. probably got vaccinated against reality...

Thegreengrower64

Because the science is bullshit, just as your thoughts on the matter.
And everytime you post something defending the narrative, well, you can't come across anymore stupid.
And who/what are these imaginary beings I believe in? Unlike you and the likes, I have my feet planted firmly on the ground.
Dumb ass.

So Hai

believe in science
F621857D-99A1-48D0-B3EE-29B745E90A1F.jpeg

BudToaster

Veteran
Rejoyce all you clot shot jabees - now you can be transfected to produce siRNA to knock out that nasty mRNA that is afflicting your health.

this is actually hilarious. just grab some of that dark matter DNA to squeeze out a little siRNA to (maybe?) block and dispose of the long lasting spike coding mRNA from the jab.
and yet i haven't. maybe my reality is different from your fear laden fantasy.

shiva82

many of these folk that mandated the shots , and still promote the shots and defend the shots, did not actually take the shot themselves .