• No Way!

Votes: 61 31.8%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

Cannavore

Veteran
"Fact checked by The People's Voice Community"

aka fact checked by the retard who wrote the article aka not fact checked at all.

we really need to ban the internet for people over the age of 50 holy shit you boomers are one of a kind.

image_2024-06-05_123908105.png

BudToaster

Veteran

A Midwestern Doctor
@MidwesternDoc

For almost a century, vaccines have been sold to America by insisting they are always "safe and effective." Recently, Fauci (the Science™) inadvertently admitted that this is not true for any vaccine. This provides important context to many past vaccine disasters. A thread:

Thegreengrower64

"Fact checked by The People's Voice Community"

aka fact checked by the retard who wrote the article aka not fact checked at all.

we really need to ban the internet for people over the age of 50 holy shit you boomers are one of a kind.

View attachment 19013489

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Rejoyce all you clot shot jabees - now you can be transfected to produce siRNA to knock out that nasty mRNA that is afflicting your health.

this is actually hilarious. just grab some of that dark matter DNA to squeeze out a little siRNA to (maybe?) block and dispose of the long lasting spike coding mRNA from the jab.

and yet i haven't. maybe my reality is different from your fear laden fantasy.
Your reality is anecdotal. Mine is based on stats.

BudToaster

Veteran
Your reality is anecdotal. Mine is based on stats.
smh ... i AM an anecdote, i am NOT your statistics. your statistics do not in any way, shape or form capture my reality. i never see a healthy 76 year old (or older).

the whole medical paradigm is based on sick people. getting people sick and keeping them there, permitting them die a slow and agonizing death. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

growshopfrank

Veteran
My only vaccine regret is that I come in here almost daily to engage with anti vaccine crazies. Mr Mustard seems to have the right idea, haven't seen him here for a while.

Why wouldn't you get a vaccine that is much safer than the disease itself? All the stats point to the fact that getting Covid has much worse health outcomes than being vaccinated, and better health outcomes if you do contract the virus after being vaccinated.

Just had my annual flu shot and will get the covid one again in September.
Whatever your choice is you are right until you aren't.

shiva82

i don't believe chi even had one shot . he was too pre occupied ,most of the time swimming naked at the dam, while teaching 'the science' to the local kids with his parents .

shiva82

mr mean mustard has not been around since his last jab . hope he is well and ok . as much as i think he is a scumbag and cock sucker, i hope he is well and healthy .

buzzmobile

Veteran
1717761713005.jpeg

he is ex military , paid to promote all these government agendas. he does not believe anything he types

i don't believe chi even had one shot . he was too pre occupied ,most of the time swimming naked at the dam, while teaching 'the science' to the local kids with his parents .

mr mean mustard has not been around since his last jab . hope he is well and ok . as much as i think he is a scumbag and cock sucker, i hope he is well and healthy .

RobFromTX

I miss him. He diversified his absurdities. Didn't spend all his time at the tds ward and he was a pretty good grower too

Cannavore

Veteran
?? Random boomer reposts the same article you did but she posted it on LinkedIn so that means it's legit?

You really are lost, poor soul. A simple Google search will confirm. Go on I dare ya...
Screenshot_20240607-115210.png

Solid news sources lololol all right wing echo chambers that repost the base article.

I wander where cannavore has gone. Absolutely nothing since my last post shut him up with the facts.
"A united front was on display in Hibiya Park in central Tokyo on Friday, as a massive demonstration voiced its strong opposition to the World Health Organization’s revision of the International Health Regulations (IHR), a pandemic treaty on COVID-19 vaccination."

"Member of Parliament HARAGUCHI Kazuhiro, a Former Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications, spoke at the demo, with his voice heavy with regret and sorrow, saying, ‘Lives that should not have been lost were lost. As a Diet member, I deeply apologize to all of you.’"

Sounds like the fascists are twisting his words.

RobFromTX

?? Random boomer reposts the same article you did but she posted it on LinkedIn so that means it's legit?

View attachment 19014396

Solid news sources lololol all right wing echo chambers that repost the base article.

"A united front was on display in Hibiya Park in central Tokyo on Friday, as a massive demonstration voiced its strong opposition to the World Health Organization’s revision of the International Health Regulations (IHR), a pandemic treaty on COVID-19 vaccination."

"Member of Parliament HARAGUCHI Kazuhiro, a Former Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications, spoke at the demo, with his voice heavy with regret and sorrow, saying, ‘Lives that should not have been lost were lost. As a Diet member, I deeply apologize to all of you.’"

Sounds like the fascists are twisting his words.

Man you hate those boomers don't you. You should focus all that negativity on hipsters. They're the cause of all our sorrow