• Soon!

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • No Way!

Votes: 61 31.8%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

shiva82

people with cognitive dissonance & confirmation bias are less likely to change their mind because the "news" they read reinforces their already preconceived beliefs.
you are trolling at this point cannavore . you literally described yourself . haha

Cannavore

Veteran
and yet im not the one posting far right fake orgs posing as health orgs and rumble doctors that have had their licenses stripped from them

RobFromTX

and yet im not the one posting far right fake orgs posing as health orgs and rumble doctors that have had their licenses stripped from them

You keep saying far right as a reference but i know democrats that didnt get it so enough of that bs already. Maybe some people just dont like shots. or being put in a position where they're forced to have one for that matter

Cannavore

Veteran
You keep saying far right as a reference but i know democrats that didnt get it. More bad noise man. Maybe some people just dont like shots
the far right are propagating most of this. libertarian cryptocurrency billionaires literally funded anti vaccine and vaccine hesitant voices, doctors, orgs, and media people during the pandemic to spread further hesitancy.

there's a difference between simply not getting the vaccine (your choice) and actively spreading propaganda about the virus and vaccine.

also democrats aren't immune to fascist propaganda. most of them actively side with it all the time lol.

BudToaster

Veteran
so lets argue about which influencer is more/less significant.

i think for myself and will accept the consequences of my decisions.

BudToaster

Veteran
from Kevin McKernan's substack:

One has to question, why they don’t just inject the protein and skip all this mayhem with RNA transfection? The obvious answer to this question is that ModRNA’s give them the platform which can be rubber stamped as they swap out RNAs for RSV and Influenza. In fact, this rubber stamping just occurred this week as they recklessly approved RSV modRNA without a public hearing on it. They assume the entire platform is modular and you can simply change the sequence and never have to test for safety again.

It appears this RNA platform is some form of quantum paradox. Their papers and patents speak to the importance of codon optimization for dsRNA formation and stability, while their other papers and patents speak to the importance of eliminating the dsRNA.

This is a clear contradiction that requires a forked tongue to verbalize. How much dsRNA transfection can your cells tolerate? Looks like we are finding out in real time.

and remember: transfecting healthy humans is criminally negligent.

did YOU get informed ... and give consent?

and remember: they lie.

Thegreengrower64

increase in excess deaths started before the December 2020 vaccine rollout. and it took the US many many months later to reach a majority of the population being fully vaccinated.

Excess deaths per year:
  • 2020: 1,033,122 excess deaths (P-score 11.4%)
  • 2021: 1,256,942 excess deaths (P-score 13.8%)
  • 2022: 808,392 excess deaths (P-score 8.8%)

almost seems like that annual number went down as more and more people got the vaccine. something to ponder on.
Next to you a brick is thin...
Over 3 million excess deaths...
And, I'd say as time went on, less and less got the jab.

But carry on trying to spin your narrative.
I just hope, you're 1st in line for your upcoming bird flu shot. Something else to get your lying teeth into.

Cannavore

Veteran
Next to you a brick is thin...
Over 3 million excess deaths...
And, I'd say as time went on, less and less got the jab.

But carry on trying to spin your narrative.
I just hope, you're 1st in line for your upcoming bird flu shot. Something else to get your lying teeth into.
why did the excess deaths start before the vaccine came out?

you retards really need to understand the concept of media literacy

Cannavore

Veteran
lies = shit scientists and doctors say

truth = random rumble links and right wing propaganda

this is confirmation bias

BudToaster

Veteran
so is PubMed right wing propaganda now?

and i don't listen to doctors - they don't know much about biology - they don't even know about the pharms they are pushing. not my idea of health. based on my results, i am right and they are wrong.

Cannavore

Veteran
Do you really think PubMed studies are saying the vaccine is killing more people than the actual virus?

Greenfingers420UK

Proof, have you looked around? I've never in my life seen so many ill people, I work for a large company and we now have a sick rota at work because there is always someone sick.
the world has gone mad and were ALL part of it.

shiva82

Or because it's not happening and you people have no proof of your claims.
why did you stop at two jabs? if you believed what you typed [ which you never do , you auto pilot the bullshit fed into that pea brain], you would not of stopped at two shots of something you do not even know the ingredients of .

you work for the establishment ,whether you realise this or not ,and that is another topic of debate

you are a puppet of the establishment . the same group you call terrorists they have their length firmly between your cheeks

buzzmobile

Veteran
i asked the lord god to forgive you cannavore .
What did she say?
1718013269720.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts