Votes: 15 7.8%
  • No Way!

Votes: 61 31.8%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

Gry

Veteran
We live in a complex world and it is not possible to to know some things.
I watch the back and forth on here, and am sad to see such determined
my side is right mentality.
I am a product of our system, and have seen much of what it does from several perspectives.
My grandfather was from Sweden, and he was an MD who studied over in Germany prior to
his coming here and going to work for Uncle Sam on attempting to understand the chemistry
used by Germany during WWII. I lived with him until I was five, he taught me to speak,
and to read. He used to amuse me by showing me how to produce explosive
compounds on a small scale which we would enclose in small sections of cut glass rods, that we
would toss out of the car at night on the long drive through Texas nights as we went home.
My mother was a pathologist who worked for Uncle Sam, she married an intel officer who
was my father.
As I grew up, I was spent hours working in her labs.
I ended up marrying a woman with a background similar to my own,,
a military family, with a medical background. She was an MD, MPH, who had
joined the military, and been through more combat tours than her father or
my own. When the second Iraq conflict was taking place she was tasked with
monitoring a vaccine program that was being used on those who went over
there to serve.
She found that she was able to predict who would have complications with
the vaccine.
She submitted the appropriate paper work and went on with life.
I tell you that it was very expensive to her in many respects.
They wanted her to retract what she had said about the stuff, and she
could not in good faith do so.
I will not go into a lot of detail, but say only that she parted ways with
our mutual Uncle, with her medical license in Jeopardy.
She went to work for the CDC, and LA country health dept.
She ran their TB surveillance program for years, and was '
nominated as an employee of the year several times.
She made it twice, while there, she supervised many
different clinics for them all over LA county.
She had tracked the HPV vaccine from it's inception, and did not
think well of it. She made enough noise about it, that the manufacturer
of the stuff went after her. In the end, her position on it did cost her job.
I lost her to H1N1 in Feb of 2014.
I spent a lot of hours in court with her, over her position on the HPV
vaccine.
What I would share with you here, is that big pharma will never ever
let you know exactly how their product is made, they will take the position
that the production notes on how it goes together are private, and that
can never be released, and they have the political and legal horsepower
to make that stand.
My wife was brighter than anyone I knew, and she had integrity that was
solid as a rock, she was a caring person who loved everything about medicine.
For those who would claim she was about the money, I will remind you that
the position of an MD/MPH is the least paid of any of the medical specialties.
She did support most vaccines, but there were some that she did tell people
to stay away from. So one might say that she did in some cases take an
antivax position.
Having said that, I state that I have had eight of the Covid Vaccines, of
the Pfizar type with no complications or regrets.
What I say here, is that I do honestly believe that some of our
vaccines are less than claimed, but that there is no way for
us to know which.

audiohi

Veteran
stick to mocking god

now we're talking facts.

which "male" god do you prefer?

3UlVe-ukyBcslkqlgj53aWAh-MMjBMHtYj_0kU8dN-4.jpg

476xl7de1ug31.jpg

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran
Recall having read that to be crucified could be one of the longest and most painful means of death.
Those who were hated most were nailed up and left untouched to die, in some cases taking a week plus.
Those who were merely sentenced to die, and not so hated were given a spear in the side, or had their legs
broken to enable to facilitate a more rapid and thus less painful demise.
Which was the case for the rabbi known as Jesus.

BudToaster

Veteran
By Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH

For years I have been wondering when institutional scientists would break rank with the orthodoxy and publish on the COVID-19 vaccine debacle and particularly the failure of mRNA as an immunization platform.

Igyarto and Qin from the Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, United States, published a pointed review on the topic in Frontiers in Immunology questioning the idea of giving synthetic genetic code within a lipid nanoparticle particularly when the code was for the Spike protein which is highly pathogenic and at the same time, was known to mutate rapidly. Thus the vaccines from the start from a mechanistic perspective were doomed to be unsafe and ineffective because SARS-CoV-2 strains would easily emerge to coexist within the hosts who have been injected with the non-sterilizing vaccines.

How safe and effective are the mRNA-LNP vaccines?

“The mRNA-LNP COVID-19 vaccines, based on early analysis of the clinical trial data, were deemed safe and effective across demographics (45, 46). However, recent peer-reviewed research studies, a wide variety of continuously increasing case reports, and publicly available adverse events databases cast doubts on the safety and effectiveness of these products.”

Efficacy

“Thus, these data suggest that these vaccines’ efficacy in decreasing disease severity and death might lie with their previously undiscovered immune suppressive characteristics. These findings further highlight the need for rigorous pre-clinical studies to limit potential unexpected consequences for novel platforms.”

In the central figure, despite vaccine safety data systems being grossly underutilized and cases under-reported, the authors demonstrate a several logarithmic fold increase (compared to all other vaccines) in a wheel or giant array of serious adverse events and deaths.

Igyártó BZ, Qin Z. The mRNA-LNP vaccines - the good, the bad and the ugly? Front Immunol. 2024 Feb 8;15:1336906. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2024.1336906. PMID: 38390323; PMCID: PMC10883065.

BudToaster

Veteran
had their legs broken to enable to facilitate a more rapid and thus less painful demise.
Which was the case for the rabbi known as Jesus.
the myth i grew up with (catholic) was that his legs were not broken to fulfill some scripture about that not happening, and cause he was already dead.

Gry

Veteran
"For years I have been wondering when institutional scientists would break rank with the orthodoxy and publish on the COVID-19 vaccine debacle and particularly the failure of mRNA as an immunization platform."

Given the nature and structure of our society how the good Dr or anyone else could expect
anyone within it to "break with orthodoxy and publish on subject of the vaccine..."

I do not think that we will ever even know what the source of COVID was.
I recall from time spent when I was younger with personal who had worked at Ft Detrick,
that there was an informal antidote which many of the senior personal prepared for use in the
event of an emergency.
Would you by chance know anything of that ?

BudToaster

Veteran

i really doesn't matter, but that is part of the limited spectrum of debate. the problem is that transfection of a healthy human is criminally negligent. every biologist who does wet work knows this.

no clue about the internals of Ft Detrick. it is in my state, but except for the last 4 years, and the mention of lab leak from Ft Detrick infecting people at miliary games in china pre-pandemic, i never paid it any mind.

by the way, 8!!! shots. they must have been placebo, or you should be buying lottery tickets.

shiva82

"For years I have been wondering when institutional scientists would break rank with the orthodoxy and publish on the COVID-19 vaccine debacle and particularly the failure of mRNA as an immunization platform."

Given the nature and structure of our society how the good Dr or anyone else could expect
anyone within it to "break with orthodoxy and publish on subject of the vaccine..."

I recall from time spent when I was younger with personal who had worked at Ft Detrick,
that there was an informal antidote which many of the senior personal prepared for use in the
event of an emergency.
all respiratory illnesses were decalred covid. the flu was even hijacked... there is no diagnosis tool , there is no evidence' covid' exists , each example can be declared null and void... show the biopsies ,the post mortems, the live virus , if it was so virulent ...

instead we get anecdotes , he said she said, we could not smell anything and all the other stories

shiva82

a man recently died in mexico . rip. they claim he died from birdflu , the next staged pandemic. they immediately received 800 million dollars of your money on the first day this was reported , for vaccine development use

Gry

Veteran
"a man recently died in mexico . rip. they claim he died from birdflu , the next staged pandemic. they immediately received 800 million dollars of your money on the first day this was reported , for vaccine development use"

Speaking of anecdotes, Couldn't help but notice your lack of citations, you know
those things one generally finds with those who have this silly little thing known as
credibility. We have been provided with a decent example in the post above this.

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran
i really doesn't matter, but that is part of the limited spectrum of debate. the problem is that transfection of a healthy human is criminally negligent. every biologist who does wet work knows this.

no clue about the internals of Ft Detrick. it is in my state, but except for the last 4 years, and the mention of lab leak from Ft Detrick infecting people at miliary games in china pre-pandemic, i never paid it any mind.

by the way, 8!!! shots. they must have been placebo, or you should be buying lottery tickets.
I may be off by one, it may well have been seven. Would think you have noticed that there were those with various preconditions which enabled them to have additional dosages.
I took advantage of that opportunity. I have yet to purchase a first lottery ticket.
Looking over my vaccine records, the little cards that were provided, I see six listed.
Those I received at the midvalley health center, which provided me with the little
card for my own records. For some reason, they no longer provide the vaccine,
so the last two, were given me at a Rite Aid drug store near by. They did access
the same database as the people at Mid Valley, as all my previous dosages
showed on the database. With each of the last two, they had me wait a couple
of days prior to letting me have the boosters, I took it that they were contacting
my primary care Dr for approval, as she was quite aware I did have them.

Last edited: