• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
This Mike Yeadon?? :

"Covid 19 is not going away. Until we have a vaccine or herd immunity"

"pandemic as an event in the UK is essentially complete."

Here's what his former colleagues had to say to him:

Earlier this year, a group of Yeadon’s former Pfizer colleagues expressed their concern in a private letter, according to a draft reviewed by Reuters.

“We have become acutely aware of your views on COVID-19 over the last few months … the single mindedness, lack of scientific rigour and one sided interpretation of often poor quality data is far removed from the Mike Yeadon we so respected and enjoyed working with.”

Shill
Not at all... most shills get called out.
Just like you have been called out.

Do you actually think it was a good idea to inject billions with a man made spike protein from a man made virus that has it's cleavage site borrowed from HIV? You know who else was prominent during the HIV era? Your lying, fraudulent C19 front man - Fauci.

No offense intended, but are you thick or just pure shilling? Buyers remorse and in denial perhaps?
If that's the case, totally get it. We should be more understanding!

Budtoaster, if this Gov brown noser want's to keep trolling, let's do the right thing and ignore this fool. No use trying to share info or talk with people who are happy to support blatent and sytemic corruption nor ones that are willing to walk themselves and others through the gates of death prematurely. That's toxic energy right there.

BudToaster

Veteran
That's toxic energy right there.
agreed. I learned about NPCs last night on X. they are an energy drain. i have felt it.

Also, the roll out jab (process 2) was not the same as the Phase 3 study jab (process 1). so, safety was definitely not tested - only inferred. damn the plasmids, full jabs ahead.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Shill

Do you actually think it was a good idea to inject billions with a man made spike protein from a man made virus that has it's cleavage site borrowed from HIV? You know who else was prominent during the HIV era? Your lying, fraudulent C19 front man - Fauci.

No offense intended, but are you thick or just pure shilling? Buyers remorse and in denial perhaps?

Budtoaster, if this Gov brown noser want's to keep trolling, let's do the right thing and ignore this fool. No use trying to share info or talk with people who are happy to support blatent and sytemic corruption nor ones that are willing to walk themselves and others through the gates of death prematurely. That's toxic energy right there.
Idiot
No offence intended

shiva82

many of shills did not even take the shots themselves. they just insinuate they had. even more sinister that anyone can imagine

shiva82

Shill

he is thick as mince .

agreed. I learned about NPCs last night on X. they are an energy drain. i have felt it.

Also, the roll out jab (process 2) was not the same as the Phase 3 study jab (process 1). so, safety was definitely not tested - only inferred. damn the plasmids, full jabs ahead.

Exactly, what the population received was not the same as what was tested in the very short months long trials (the non independent trials). This however was in the contract (that they could change formulas), the Gov's world over had no issue with it, nor giving full protection to the makers. They also ordered about 10 times what they needed routinely and in lockstep with many other Countries. That in effect says the "Gov" is not really the Gov (if they are not honestly and safely representing the people), what it seems like is they represent the corporations while acting like they care about normal folks.

There's an expression that explains how the parasitic behavior operates: "Problem, Reaction, Solution". They go through these steps to carefully harness "manufactured consent" from a majority. They will use anything apparently; politicians, news, socials, scientists, whorelywood: Aniston or Taylor Shit types, the Oprahs, Rocks, Shit Penn and the Arnies ("screw your freedom") etc.

Side note and partial rant: F*ck you Arnie, you POS. You can shove your apology too. Fake ass actor.

It's hard for folks to come to this possibility of reality, I get that. That the Gov does not actually have people's best interest at heart. If someone came to that conclusion, it would not be an easy pill to swallow, right?

It's up to each of us how much we want to go down these rabbit holes. IMO, the folks who like to stay at the surface level of reality and who do not do any unbiased digging for themselves will sooner or later be pulled through the gates of corporate sponsored death. How many die form properly prescribed meds? How many die from wars? All fully supported, by the slaves that support the current system in it's totality.

LOL Chi13! None taken. Happy to agree to disagree on this one... Mr "My govt didn't lie" :)

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Shill

If that's the case, totally get it.

Gee welcome new member.

So shill triggers you.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Bring him up to speed on those grey aliens chief.....and the terraramanians...

You understand that Roms believes that shit.

I'm not scared of science and yet I understand this new phase of being afraid.

I am looking for reasonable logic processing the same banter after current (most recent) results.

How about those terraformers?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

Oh great. Let the lizards flow through you Jedi.

How many playable characters can you be, Mr. I Just Learned On Some Other Name For Twitter?

Wasting time on wasted time.

Good luck with your avid approach to science.

Here's one for the Covid lab leak biological weapon shills. Seems a popular word.

Can the BBC explain how the HIV cleavage site was inserted (which made it infectious to humans)? How about Moderna's cancer "research" patent from 2016, how did that get in there? Just "chance" and random mutations is it?

Even though oldmate sent you a pretty damning finding about what the vax does to blood, you simply ignore and carry on shilling for the corrupt Gov and big pharma... if I thought it could help I'd share some studies with you, but it seems you are too far up your own behind (or getting paid too well) to be able to see the truth of what has gone down. No probs with me

If they try to push bird flu or monkey pox as the next big bad plannedemic, will you take those shots also? Serious question too.

Last edited: