Votes: 14 7.1%

• Total voters

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
oh-dear.gif

BudToaster

Veteran
summary paragraph of an article in phys.org that may provide hope for people getting myocarditis from the mRNA transfection:

"We've known for almost half a century that the capacity of the sarcomere to generate force is significantly reduced in heart failure," said lead author and Loyola graduate student Thomas Martin. "However, our research shows the importance of BAG3 and sarcomere protein renewal in disease and this may be an approach to strengthen the weakened heart," he said.

for the not faint of heart: https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-05-approach-human-heart.html

BudToaster

Veteran
from one the most vocal jab shills:

Dr. Paul Offit on Why He Is Not Getting This Year's COVID Booster, Says Myocarditis Could Last Longer Than Previously Thought

"I think I'm protected. I didn't get last year's bivalent vaccine. I'm not getting this year's vaccine because I think I have high frequencies of T-cells...We're going to find out about this vaccine over time. It is a novel strategy. We certainly were surprised by myocarditis and pericarditis and we'll see whether or not over time when we're 5 years into this, 10 years into this, 15 years into this, whether there's any evidence of residual myocardial disease because the reason you have myocarditis is you're making immune response to your own heart muscle...We'll find out about that over time."

as i have been saying (to anyone that has ears to hear) the BEST outcome of a genuine transfection is autoimmune disease. now Dr(?) Paul Offit is admitting the same fucking thing. i guess he got the real juice. Mike Yeadon thinks most just got a placebo since the volume of production claimed was not possible.

as always, do your own research - it is, after all, your body at risk.

just say no to drugs.

BudToaster

Veteran
was it the Turbo West Nile?

I came here for the update since you're the only one that seems to care
Dr Fauci is resting at home. he had never been as sick in his whole life. i'm beginning to thing he got the damn jab, too. it wrecks the innate immune system, which is the first line of defense against infections, like WN.

turning off the innate immune system is what makes cancers just "pop up" and at stage 4, hence called turbo.

i never appreciated before how incredibly beautiful the innate immune system is. now i know, thanks to doing my own research for the last 6 years - since sept 2018.

Latest posts

Latest posts