Votes: 15 7.6%
  • No Way!

Votes: 65 33.0%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.1%

• Total voters

Cannavore

Veteran
the zionist manufactured shots . totally safe and effective . totally trustworthy . trust the science guys . get your boosters
yup

GUtwCyqWIAAPUaa.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
ow man you hurt my feelings. no comment on the fact that unvaccinated people died at an absurdly higher rate than the vaccinated?

Cannavore

Veteran
i mean you don't even neeed to answer that. this thread is 300 pages deep. i've posted this many times before. VDS VDS VDS VDS VDS

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

BudToaster

Veteran
nice graph (?) but it clearly shows the vaxx aint doing it - spike at start of september (bad batch?) and maintains a higher death rate than start of the year. could it be the multi-boosters?

the nobel prize was awarded for how well the mRNA suppresses the innate immune system - the one that constantly fights the emergence of cancer. without getting into the P53 tumor suppressor gene being disabled. the more shots the worse it is - it is accumulative effect.

how do the deaths continue through 2022 to 2024? now that all the dead wood (so to speak) has been burned through.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
nice graph (?) but it clearly shows the vaxx aint doing it - spike at start of september (bad batch?) and maintains a higher death rate than start of the year. could it be the multi-boosters?

the nobel prize was awarded for how well the mRNA suppresses the innate immune system - the one that constantly fights the emergence of cancer. without getting into the P53 tumor suppressor gene being disabled. the more shots the worse it is - it is accumulative effect.

how do the deaths continue through 2022 to 2024? now that all the dead wood (so to speak) has been burned through.
Where is the evidence that the vaccine causes cancer? You'd think it would be increasing by now.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Oh yeah, Let's forget about all the young people dropping like flies on sports fields not long after the rollout.

you lot make me laugh, sad little keyboard warriors
What about them?

moose eater

I also rarely cross paths with black cats or walk under ladders. When I crack a mirror, I refuse to go out for a month or more. Thus far it's kept me safe.

Don't even ask me what happens when I and another person coincidentally say the same thing at the same time. Sends my entire world's rotation and axis wobbling off kilter for fear of what's to come.

Science.. Not.

BudToaster

Veteran
Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg has a long and illustrious public-service record of being very smart and very principled https://slaynews.com/news/top-doctor-blows-whistle-monkeypox-side-effect-covid-vaccines/… "A renowned German doctor has spoken out to warn the public that the monkeypox “outbreak” is a hoax and the “symptoms” are actually side effects of Covid mRNA vaccines. Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg issued the warning in a new whistleblowing interview with the Austrian outlet AUF1. He explains that reports of a monkeypox “global emergency” from the World Health Organization (WHO) are part of a fearmongering campaign designed to scare the masses. Wodarg asserts that globalists are seeking to cover up the negative health impact of Covid shots while trying to profit from testing and treating monkeypox. ..."

Latest posts

Latest posts