Votes: 14 7.1%

• Total voters

BudToaster

Veteran
and here is what Copilot thinks about that post:

Copilot

Sent by Copilot:​

Here’s a critique of the post:
  1. Clarity and Coherence: The post could benefit from clearer structure and coherence. The ideas presented are somewhat disjointed, making it challenging to follow the main argument. Breaking it down into smaller, more focused paragraphs could improve readability.
  2. Evidence and Support: The post makes several claims, such as the existence of active surveillance on social media and the notion that the pandemic is fake. Providing evidence or references to support these claims would strengthen the argument and make it more credible.
  3. Tone and Language: The tone of the post is somewhat confrontational and dismissive, particularly towards those who may not share the same views. Using a more neutral and respectful tone could make the message more persuasive and accessible to a broader audience.
  4. Logical Consistency: The post suggests that obfuscation is used to “fool the algorithm,” but also acknowledges that AI can discern content regardless of spelling. This contradiction weakens the argument. Clarifying this point and providing a consistent line of reasoning would enhance the post’s effectiveness.
  5. Health and Biology: The post emphasizes the importance of being healthy and understanding biology as a way to separate fact from fiction. While this is a valid point, it would be helpful to elaborate on what specific knowledge or practices contribute to this understanding. Providing concrete examples or actionable advice could make this section more impactful.
  6. Addressing Counterarguments: The post could be strengthened by acknowledging and addressing potential counterarguments. This demonstrates a well-rounded understanding of the topic and can make the argument more convincing.
  7. Engagement and Call to Action: Including a call to action or encouraging further discussion could engage readers and invite them to think critically about the issues raised. This can foster a more interactive and dynamic conversation.
Overall, the post raises important points about information control, health, and critical thinking. However, improving clarity, providing evidence, maintaining a respectful tone, and addressing logical inconsistencies can make the message more compelling and effective.

BudToaster

Veteran
well, i'm not really trying to convince anybody. i just want to state how i see it. like in a bull session, ya know?

xtsho

This isnt the first time they have commited fraud. Just look at their history record of convictions, but keep on dreaming.🤌

Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing
WASHINGTON – American pharmaceutical giant Pfizer Inc. and its subsidiary Pharmacia & Upjohn Company Inc. (hereinafter together "Pfizer") have agreed to pay $2.3 billion, the largest health care fraud settlement in the history of the Department of Justice, to resolve criminal and civil liability arising from the illegal promotion of certain pharmaceutical products, the Justice Department announced today.
Pharmacia & Upjohn Company has agreed to plead guilty to a felony violation of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act for misbranding Bextra with the intent to defraud or mislead. Bextra is an anti-inflammatory drug that Pfizer pulled from the market in 2005. Under the provisions of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, a company must specify the intended uses of a product in its new drug application to FDA. Once approved, the drug may not be marketed or promoted for so-called "off-label" uses – i.e., any use not specified in an application and approved by FDA. Pfizer promoted the sale of Bextra for several uses and dosages that the FDA specifically declined to approve due to safety concerns. The company will pay a criminal fine of $1.195 billion, the largest criminal fine ever imposed in the United States for any matter. Pharmacia & Upjohn will also forfeit $105 million, for a total criminal resolution of $1.3 billion.
In addition, Pfizer has agreed to pay $1 billion to resolve allegations under the civil False Claims Act that the company illegally promoted four drugs – Bextra; Geodon, an anti-psychotic drug; Zyvox, an antibiotic; and Lyrica, an anti-epileptic drug – and caused false claims to be submitted to government health care programs for uses that were not medically accepted indications and therefore not covered by those programs. The civil settlement also resolves allegations that Pfizer paid kickbacks to health care providers to induce them to prescribe these, as well as other, drugs. The federal share of the civil settlement is $668,514,830 and the state Medicaid share of the civil settlement is $331,485,170. This is the largest civil fraud settlement in history against a pharmaceutical company.

That case has absolutely nothing to do with covid vaccines. And it does not validate a study conducted by a couple of anti-vaxers pushing an agenda.

Just because you find something on some obscure website that fits the narrative you want doesn't make it true.

You're looking for validation for your false beliefs and you came across something that that did just that.

You didn't use critical thinking skills to evaluate the information. You likely just read the headline and ran with it. Did you even bother to read the actual study? I did and it's severely flawed.

So when confronted with a legitimate argument against what you consider fact you immediately deflect and post up information that has absolutely nothing to do with covid vaccines as some sort of proof which it isn't.

BudToaster

Veteran
note: this is only reported by McCullough, he is not responsible for the data.

By Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH

After a pandemic, all cause mortality should go down due to a culling effect of the frail and vulnerable. We saw acute COVID-19 become the proximate cause of death in many seniors who were in the final year of natural life.

Now an analysis from Allen indicates that all-cause mortality is up in heavily vaccinated Australia and that at least two thirds in the variation per region is explained by mass COVID-19 vaccination. There are numerous well-documented fatal vaccine serious adverse events which are piling up months and years after the shots. Cumulative toxicity is another factor as a single person is not vaccinated just with the primary series (first two injections), but continued dosing every six months.

Allen, DE. 2024. The correlation between Australian Excess Deaths by State and Booster Vaccinations. Medical Research Archives, [online] 12(7).https://doi.org/10.18103/mra.v1 2i7.5485

These data call for a direct data merge of the vaccine administration and death data in Australia to explore these very uncomfortable relationships. Because the Australian government pushed the vaccines so hard, officials have been stonewalling the public on this important next analysis.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I would have thought you would have come across the term "proximate" in all of your studies.

I suppose I should wait until you catch up.

BudToaster

Veteran
I would have thought you would have come across the term "proximate" in all of your studies.

I suppose I should wait until you catch up.
you missed this part - the elephant in the room:

almost as if the transfection didn't do anything to keep them from dying, which was promised to all.

RobFromTX

What about younger patients?
1725222383572.jpeg

Chi13

ICMag Donor
australia was very compliant - virtually everyone got the transfection. they were the model for the world.
This is from the Therapeutic Goods Association, Australia. The covid vaccine has side effects. These are rare and the incidence is much lower than actual covid. PS, there is no turbo cancer!

The TGA closely reviews all deaths reported in the days and weeks after COVID-19 vaccination. Read more about this process in a previous report. Since the beginning of the vaccine rollout to 9 July 2023, more than 68 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been given in Australia. The TGA has identified 14 reports where the cause of death was linked to vaccination from 994 reports received and reviewed. There have been no new vaccine-related deaths identified since 2022.

The 14 deaths likely to be related to vaccination occurred in people aged 21-81 years old. There have been no deaths in children or adolescents determined to be linked to COVID-19 vaccination. More detail on these deaths is available in the safety report published on 15 December 2022.

If we identify a new death likely to be related to vaccination, we will publish this information promptly, as we have for all other cases since the start of the vaccine roll-out.

Latest posts

Latest posts