See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Virus from the lab, jab from the lab

20240201_143645.jpg

BudToaster

Veteran
more jabs, stat!

WOW:
@calleymeans , pharmacist and co-founder of Truemed, drops some amazing facts on how bureaucrats, academics, and politicians profit from you being sick!

1.) 80% of The American Academy of Pediatrics' funding comes from Big Pharma
2.) 75% of FDA funding comes from pharmaceutical companies, not taxpayers
3.) Big Pharma funds over 50% of all TV news
4.) The healthcare industry provides 5X more funding for political campaigns than the oil industry
5.) The American Diabetes Association accepts millions of dollars from Coca-Cola, and once claimed that, "in small doses, it's a good drink for diabetics."
6.) 11X more funding comes from the food industry for nutritional research than from the NIH
7.) Over 50% of the Harvard Medical School budget touches Big Pharma in some way
8.) 90% of healthcare costs are due to preventable conditions tied to food
9.) 50% of young American adults are overweight or obese
10.) 33% of American adults have prediabetes
11.) 25% of young American adults have Fatty Liver Disease
12.) Meanwhile, the childhood obesity rate in Japan is just 4%

"Every single institution that impacts your health is incentivized for you to be sick, and incentivized against you being healthy." "There has been no more profitable invention in the history of America than a sick child."

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Sick children are an invention?

If you're bashing for-profit healthcare then I get it...

But I think you are suggesting that people wouldn't get sick unless there were companies that benefit...

That's just insane.

Cannavore

Veteran
more jabs, stat!

WOW:
@calleymeans , pharmacist and co-founder of Truemed, drops some amazing facts on how bureaucrats, academics, and politicians profit from you being sick!

1.) 80% of The American Academy of Pediatrics' funding comes from Big Pharma
2.) 75% of FDA funding comes from pharmaceutical companies, not taxpayers
3.) Big Pharma funds over 50% of all TV news
4.) The healthcare industry provides 5X more funding for political campaigns than the oil industry
5.) The American Diabetes Association accepts millions of dollars from Coca-Cola, and once claimed that, "in small doses, it's a good drink for diabetics."
6.) 11X more funding comes from the food industry for nutritional research than from the NIH
7.) Over 50% of the Harvard Medical School budget touches Big Pharma in some way
8.) 90% of healthcare costs are due to preventable conditions tied to food
9.) 50% of young American adults are overweight or obese
10.) 33% of American adults have prediabetes
11.) 25% of young American adults have Fatty Liver Disease
12.) Meanwhile, the childhood obesity rate in Japan is just 4%

"Every single institution that impacts your health is incentivized for you to be sick, and incentivized against you being healthy." "There has been no more profitable invention in the history of America than a sick child."
the results of living in a predatory ultra capitalist society

BudToaster

Veteran
Sick children are an invention?

If you're bashing for-profit healthcare then I get it...

But I think you are suggesting that people wouldn't get sick unless there were companies that benefit...

That's just insane.
have you looked at the food pyramid - the company sponsored eating recommendations - that is a prescription for making people sick.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
And allergies are made up from thetans and reptilian blood?

Please let me if and when you plan on prescribing infinite health and longevity to your engineered inventions... and how you will go about such an easy notion.

Move to Guyana, start a farm, get a PA system, build barracks? Maybe just the Kool Aid? Do the Oprah circuit with a book?

BudToaster

Veteran
i don't think so.

my engineered invention - my vaporizer - is not infinite, i find running 3 amps through 16ga wire burns through the strands, the rest of the vape is pretty robust, but not infinite.

oh, you silly goose.

BudToaster

Veteran
How do you volunteer for a mandated jab?
you don't think about what you are doing. in the words of Jordan Peterson you just "take the damn shot".

what a piece of shit he turns out to be. no ethics. no character when it counts. ... but i'm sure he has a clean room.