• No Way!

Votes: 65 33.0%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.1%

• Total voters

BudToaster

Veteran
training it with his monthly subscription fee
cheap at twice the price - considering value returned. problem is, i want more, and "they" keep it throttled back. the teensy bits of coding i can eke out of Copilot are astounding.

i wonder who has access to the LLM trained on all the medical data. sure not in ChatGPT or Copilot.

i should try the password "worker" from Fire Sign Theatre's "we're all bozos on this bus" - maybe break through to the other side.

buzzmobile

Veteran
cheap at twice the price - considering value returned. problem is, i want more, and "they" keep it throttled back. the teensy bits of coding i can eke out of Copilot are astounding.

i wonder who has access to the LLM trained on all the medical data. sure not in ChatGPT or Copilot.

i should try the password "worker" from Fire Sign Theatre's "we're all bozos on this bus" - maybe break through to the other side.
Try "electrician" from a better Firesign Theater album. "Pastor Flash" would be my second password attempt.

BudToaster

Veteran
AI just handed me this ...

In a stunning reversal, Dr. Stanley Plotkin, widely regarded as the godfather of modern vaccinology, has co-authored a paper in the New England Journal of Medicine1 (NEJM) acknowledging significant gaps in vaccine safety research and calling for increased funding to address these shortcomings.

This admission comes after decades of the medical establishment insisting that vaccines are among the most thoroughly studied and safest medical interventions. In the paper, titled "Funding Postauthorization Vaccine-Safety Science,"2 they make a series of revelations that validate concerns long raised by vaccine safety advocates. In a commentary, Aaron Siri, managing partner of New York law firm Siri & Glimstad, writes:3

"Wow. After decades of Dr. Stanley Plotkin and his vaccinologist disciples insisting vaccines are the most well studied products on the planet, they just penned an article admitting precisely the opposite.
They just admitted vaccines are not properly studied — neither prelicensure nor post-licensure. They admitted, for example, 'prelicensure clinical trials have limited sample sizes [and] follow-up durations' and that 'there are not resources earmarked for postauthorization safety studies.'"

more money, STAT!!!

BudToaster

Veteran
AI is a work in progress ... that's why i believe it will be an existential threat ... just praying for another asteroid impact to wipe out the CPUs in the cloud ... take us back to slide rules and Apple DOS.

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
AI is a work in progress ... that's why i believe it will be an existential threat ...

Thank you, Curator, for standing in the gap.
1722933277016.jpeg

This one goes out to all "the CPUs in the cloud".

xtsho

You can always train your own LLM. The WHO and the CDC have all that data available for download.

Hugging Face has this Covid related model which doesn't look like it would be of any use as it's trained using tweets and not actual medical data.

Multi-lingual sentiment prediction trained from COVID19-related tweets​

Repository: https://github.com/clampert/multilingual-sentiment-analysis/

Model trained on a large-scale (18437530 examples) dataset of multi-lingual tweets that was collected between March 2020 and November 2021 using Twitter’s Streaming API with varying COVID19-related keywords. Labels were auto-general based on the presence of positive and negative emoticons. For details on the dataset, see our IEEE BigData 2021 publication.

BudToaster

Veteran
You can always train your own LLM. The WHO and the CDC have all that data available for download.

well, i mean a real LLM with all the scientific studies - PLOS, PubMed, Science, Nature, BMJ, NEJM, Lancet, Springer etc. like this list of publishers: https://openmd.com/directory/journals

i find it hard to believe this has not already been done. also, it must have the training of the best ChatGPT in order to be able to understand human communication style.

would take some deep pockets - or weaponized piles of money - to pull it off.

i think such a LLM would prove that allopathic medicine is a total scam/fraud/criminal enterprise. and provide a blueprint for true health, rather than treatment modalities trying to counter unhealthy lifestyles.

my own biohacking efforts have shown me a better way to live compared to consensus medicine.

the Health Ranger was going to do this.

Latest posts

Latest posts