Votes: 15 7.6%
  • No Way!

Votes: 65 33.0%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.1%

• Total voters

BudToaster

Veteran
the jabs have been found to contain endotoxins as a result of a sloppy and care less manufacturing process.

my prompt to Copilot: endotoxins can cause systemic inflammation - true or false?

response:

True. Endotoxins can indeed cause systemic inflammation12345.
Endotoxins, also known as lipopolysaccharides (LPS), are part of the outer membrane of Gram-negative bacteria1. When endotoxins enter the bloodstream, they can engage with leukocytes or endothelial cells and trigger an inflammatory response throughout the body3. This systemic inflammation can have significant health implications, especially in conditions of severe endotoxin exposure3.
In fact, increased levels of endotoxin in plasma can lead to systemic inflammation which in turn activates the microglia cells that release pro-inflammatory cytokines4. Endotoxin also synergizes with different aggregable proteins causing their abnormal accumulation in certain areas of the brain leading to various neurodegenerative diseases4.
Moreover, metabolic endotoxemia, a systemic condition in which increased plasma LPS levels induced by infections may lead to chronic inflammation-related diseases and hyperinflammation2. The gut epithelium is an efficient barrier that prevents the absorption of LPS. However, in critically ill patients, the metabolic endotoxemia state and gut microbial dysbiosis are mainly exacerbated by other mechanisms, including invasive procedures (i.e., mechanical ventilation, endotracheal intubation, intravascular catheterization, surgical interventions), enteral or parenteral feedings, antibiotic use, vasopressors, proton pump inhibitors, and opioids that may alter the health of microbiome and facilitate the access of microbes and LPS2.
😊

there was no pandemic.

BudToaster

Veteran
boosters, yum ...
https://twitter.com/RayArmat
Ray Armat, Ph.D.

@RayArmat

Korean nationwide population-based study of 8 million individuals confirms increased risk of LUPUS, Myocarditis, Pericarditis, Guillain-Barre syndrome, and autoimmune skin blisters (bullous pemphigoid, which normally affects people over the age of 80 as a sign of aging and fatigued immune system) with 1 shot of mRNA vaccines, and, Additional autoimmune connective tissue diseases like alopecia areata, psoriasis, and rheumatoid arthritis after Booster shots The common root of all these seems to be a serious disruption of the body's natural immune system after vaccination
Published in the prestigious Nature: https://nature.com/articles/s41467-024-50656-8

BudToaster

Veteran
1722264954651.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I mean....

I was convinced that I'd be dead by now from the vaccine

you said something about toxins?
they've been claiming that the vaccinated were the ones dying/going to die. many of the unvaxxed are ALREADY dead... i don't know of anyone that has been following the medical communities advice that has died... :dunno: anyone else catch that bit in his Nature article ? "association remains unclear". as usual, he either did not read his own link, or is lying about what it said. and nobody was surprised...

BudToaster

Veteran
again ...

The common root of all these seems to be a serious disruption of the body's natural immune system after vaccination

BudToaster

Veteran
like this tidbit ...

Pfizer Inc. has a serious problem. Former employees, including very, very senior executives, are coming forward to blow the whistle on the evil agenda of the Pharma giant. As these brave men and women explain it, their consciences simply won’t allow them to go on pretending that Pfizer is anything other than a bloodsucking vampire squid relentlessly jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like money – and damn the consequences on public health. But it gets even worse, according to Dr. Peter Rost. The former Pfizer Vice President turned whistleblower has got proof that Pfizer intentionally designed their vaccines to cause a global explosion in heart disease and turbo cancer, providing themselves with billions of highly lucrative new patients.

shiva82

We all know masks don't work. You cannot fool me this time. It's not like last time.
Happy Hump Day, @shiva82 . What are you working on today?
taking it easy. i'm off to the farm shortly , enjoying the sunshine and working on the vegetable patch , harvesting potatoes , smoking a little bit of ganja and making soup later .