• Soon!

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • No Way!

Votes: 65 33.0%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.1%

• Total voters

moose eater

By the way, despite Shiva's libelous bullshit fired from his metaphorical hip, done on a regular basis toward any number of people in these threads, I don't lie unless something is asked by a customs officer or a cop and it's none of their business. On rare occasion maybe a vague answer for nosy, boundary challenged neighbors.

I'm guessing, and it is a guess, that Shiva is upset because his government rent check is late or something.

But he routinely engages in that nonsense, including his frequent strawman statements or challenges, even when it's clear that he has no clue what he's speaking about. Bitter, lonely and broke. Must suck. Likely leads to his many projections. Which is why he's been on ignore for a good long while now.

Last edited:

shiva82

By the way, despite Shiva's libelous bullshit fired from his metaphorical hip, done on a regular basis toward any number of people in these threads, I don't lie unless something is asked by a customs officer or a cop and it's none of their business. On rare occasion maybe a vague answer for nosy, boundary challenged neighbors.

I'm guessing, and it is a guess, that Shiva is upset because his government rent check is late or something.

But he routinely engages in that nonsense, including his frequent strawman statements or challenges, even when it's clear that he has no clue what he's speaking about. Bitter, lonely and broke. Must suck. Likely leads to his many projections. Which is why he's been on ignore for a good long while now.
mental case

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
The unredacted publication of the #RKI protocols from the #Corona years is an important step in political opinion-forming. It is an outstanding contribution to democracy and will hopefully pave the way for a full investigation of the Corona measures that have forced a division in society and made hatred socially acceptable. The talk of "Follow The Science" has always been stupid and anti-science. There is no such thing as THE science. Science thrives on contradiction. The RKI protocols that have been made public reveal the extent to which scientists have been taken hostage by politicians during the Corona period, or have allowed themselves to be taken hostage. Corona policy, for example on #2G , on the facility-related and planned general #vaccination requirement , or on the vaccination of children, was based on political decisions, not on scientific considerations. The Robert Koch Institute, as an authority of the Ministry of Health bound by instructions, had to provide "scientific legitimacy." In the end, employees like compliant staff of a Ministry of Truth, against their better judgement, propagated school closures, curfews, compulsory mask wearing, and childhood vaccinations as supposed #pandemic stoppers. The fully published RKI protocols show how insane the talk of a "pandemic of the unvaccinated" was, how concerns about the mass use of untested vaccines were brushed aside and retrospective scientific investigations are undesirable. The subordination of science to politics is the end of science. It is time for an honest review of the Corona measures in a #committee of inquiry . It is time for an apology to the many who did not conform to the Corona measures and were defamed for their critical stance. It is time for reparations and rehabilitation of those who were punished for violating absurd measures. It is time for an apology to those who refused to be vaccinated and were publicly attacked as "antisocial freeloaders", "non-essential appendix of society" or "drivers of the pandemic". It is time for an apology to those who were made ill by a vaccination and for their financial support. Thank you

BudToaster

Veteran
free range RNA can NOT pandemic - it does not have pattern integrity. there is a background signal that was falsely claimed to "prove" a pandemic and it was a lie. and still is a lie.

buzzmobile

Veteran
yeah ... learnin' is hard!
free range RNA can NOT pandemic

pandemic is NOT a verb

learnin' ain't easy

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pandemic is NOT a verb

learnin' ain't easy