• Soon!

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • No Way!

Votes: 65 33.0%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.1%

• Total voters

shiva82

follow the science,listen to bill gates ... oh wait , he has zero medical credentials , and is known to of not built microsoft , only aquiring it through theft and fraud.... close friends with epstein and his ilk , , injects toxins on healthy populations all over the globe ,,, loves eating beefburgers and steaks , but feels it is better for the world we all eat crushed bugs .... trust bill

moose eater

Horseshit is fine as a composted fertilizer, but not allowing it to -properly- compost leaves the farmer with OUT-FUCKING-RAGEOUS amounts of chickweed in many/most cases (ask me how I know).

On the bright side, it's a decent, edible, cover crop for preserving moisture in the rows or mounds of whatever crop it's infesting, however, it's a pain in the ass if you want it gone. Think, nearly microscopic dandelions.

And un-composted horseshit can carry some nasty pathogens, so beware of that issue, too.

Last edited:

shiva82

a fun fact .

if you inject horse shit , it offers the same protection against covid as the shots and boosters they dished out

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So the latest news in mRNA COVID jabs is apparently women are growing scales inside of their vaginas and are actually turning into dragon/human hybrids called Raves.

I think the mental health institution worldwide has reached critical mass.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
With all of this horse shit in here there has to be a pony!
Or a rhino. You can't beat a rhino
giphy (22).gif

RobFromTX

So the latest news in mRNA COVID jabs is apparently women are growing scales inside of their vaginas and are actually turning into dragon/human hybrids called Raves.

What do you care about human vaginas Gb. Youre into a whole different thing 😜✌️

BudToaster

Veteran
and then there is this ...

Abstract​

Our understanding of COVID-19 synthetic, modified mRNA (modmRNA) products and their public health impact has evolved substantially since December 2020. Published reports from the original randomized placebo-controlled trials concluded that the modmRNA injections could greatly reduce COVID-19 symptoms. However, the premature termination of both trials obviated any reliable assessment of potential adverse events due to an insufficient timeframe for proper safety evaluation. Following authorization of the modmRNA products for global distribution, problems with the methods and execution of the trials have emerged. The usual safety testing protocols and toxicology requirements were bypassed. Many key trial findings were either misreported or omitted entirely from published trial reports. By implication, the secondary estimates of excess morbidity and mortality in both trials must be deemed underestimates. Rigorous re-analyses of trial data and post-marketing surveillance studies indicate a substantial degree of modmRNA-related harms than was initially reported. Confidential Pfizer documents had revealed 1.6 million adverse events by August 2022. A third were serious injuries to cardiovascular, neurological, thrombotic, immunological, and reproductive systems, along with an alarming increase in cancers. Moreover, well-designed studies have shown that repeated modmRNA injections cause immune dysfunction, thereby potentially contributing to heightened susceptibility to SARS-CoV-2 infections and increased risks of COVID-19. This paper also discusses the insidious influence of the Bio-Pharmaceutical Complex, a closely coordinated collaboration between public health organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and regulatory agencies*. We recommend a global moratorium on the modmRNA products until proper safety and toxicological studies are conducted.

* and the liztards, don't forget the liztards.

BudToaster

Veteran
more shit hitting the fan ...

Recently I had a fascinating conversation with a veteran toxicologist named Helmut Sterz, who performed toxicology research for major pharmaceutical companies over a career spanning 1974-2009. From 2001-2009, Dr. Sterz was CEO of Global Research & Development at Pfizer’s lab in Amboise, France, where he was responsible for performing toxicology analysis of the company’s drug portfolio in Europe.

Dr. Sterz confirmed that Pfizer-BioNTech did not perform proper toxicology studies on its COVID-19 mRNA "vaccine" prior to its injection into hundreds of millions of people. Those responsible for this undertaking created the Pharma Lab equivalent of a Pandora’s Box that has released a host of sickness and death on mankind.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

SOMETHING has reached "critical mass", but i'm pretty sure it's all in YOUR head......:ROFLMAO: maybe a "mental flushing" with 'shrooms would help ?