• No Way!

Votes: 65 33.0%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.1%

• Total voters

moose eater

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I'd like to see the stats on this claimed explosion in cancers, because I sure cant find anything to back up that claim?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, Dragon Scales were among some of the better, more effective body armor about 20 years ago. Good stuff. If I accept more boosters, do I get a free set with plates installed?

No it wasn't that stuff was terrible. Good design, terrible execution. In any kind of heat the panels would delaminate rendering the armor useless.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SOMETHING has reached "critical mass", but i'm pretty sure it's all in YOUR head......:ROFLMAO: maybe a "mental flushing" with 'shrooms would help ?
You misunderstand. This is the latest thing to the Shiva82s and So Hais of the world. You know, the really smart guys. Top Men as it were.

buzzmobile

Veteran
* and the liztards, don't forget the liztards.
Almost forgot.

Komodo Dragon Boy Monitor Liztard Boy T-Shirt​

1720520273423.jpeg

Did Dr. Sterz did not have a voice from 2001-2009?

moose eater

You misunderstand. This is the latest thing to the Shiva82s and So Hais of the world. You know, the really smart guys. Top Men as it were.
Dragon Scales were what many families of troops were saving money for and sending over to the Middle East when GW's buddy was producing the armor that failed repeatedly and got people killed; a guy who'd never been in the DoD game before, but apparently knew GW. He had Steven Tyler perform in his backyard for his daughter's 16th birthday. Apparently made some good money and some terrible body armor.

The use of them (Dragon Scales) in the field was barred by the DoD due to them not being approved, even though the troops were more confident about them than the stuff GW's buddy was making, which had DoD's seal of approval, despite its mediocrity..

I covered that in writing/articles back then.

Last edited:

moose eater

Oddly enough, none of my several oncologists I see somewhat regularly know anything about these 'turbo-cancers'. And it's not due to them keeping me on any conventional cancer regimens for over-priced meds, as I don't do much or any of that.

Are they using GM engines? Dodge/Mopar? Ford? Hybrids? High-performance air intakes?

BudToaster

Veteran
the term "turbo cancer" refers to when the cancer is first discovered, i.e. symptomatic, it is already at stage 4/terminal condition. according to some people this is unusual - to be detected so late in the development.

shit happens, ya know?

BudToaster

Veteran
this is not unexpected, since turning off (supressing) the P53 gene is thought to influence tumor control. the mRNA jab does this in some experiments. i think it is also related to the presence of the sv40 promoter sequence in the jab juice.

Brother Nature

Oddly enough, none of my several oncologists I see somewhat regularly know anything about these 'turbo-cancers'. And it's not due to them keeping me on any conventional cancer regimens for over-priced meds, as I don't do much or any of that.

Are they using GM engines? Dodge/Mopar? Ford? Hybrids? High-performance air intakes?
AMG twin turbos, less lag that way…

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Excess deaths stats from various countries

Nurse Campbell has been debunked so many times it's not funny any more. The fact you post a clip of his speaks volumes. Here's on of literally hundreds.

Last edited:

So Hai

Nurse Campbell has been debunked so many times it's not funny any more. The fact you post a clip of his speaks volumes. Here's on of literally hundreds.
Maybe next time you could try prebunking my posts? According to EU chief gynecologist it is much more efficient than just debunking (which you didn’t but hey, at least you tried).

BudToaster

Veteran
how am i still alive? i do aerobic exercise for 30 minutes 4 to 5 times a week - hitting 150 to 165 heart rate for 20 minutes. i eat right. i don't get sick - i don't acknowledge pathogenic infection. toxins or deficiencies are what sick people suffer from.

buzzmobile

Veteran
how am i still alive? i do aerobic exercise for 30 minutes 4 to 5 times a week - hitting 150 to 165 heart rate for 20 minutes. i eat right. i don't get sick - i don't acknowledge pathogenic infection. toxins or deficiencies are what sick people suffer from.
Thank you, Nodwick.
spock.jpg