What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

vecker

I took the advice and am not chopping the early GMG yet. While I’m posting, here is one of my two later 10 ft GMGs. Really excited for this one as her flowers smell EXACTLY like ripe cantaloupe.
IMG_2189.jpeg

IMG_2187.jpeg

vermontman

Been off the boards (by choice) since May. Took a break from growing and did a deep clean of the grow room. Just popped some PS, MG and a new strain for me - Skunk #1 (IBL). (Supposedly handed down from Samtheskunkman to Mel Franks et al.) More on the grow shortly. For now, I just wanted to acknowledge @vermontman's recent surgery. Being away from this site all summer means I didn't see this until yesterday! Hope you are recovering well, feeling better and back at it! Cheers!
Hello @mr.pistil!
Thank you for your warm and comforting words. Doing really great here! It could have been a much different outcome. BUT!
As I feel as I am in tune with my plants, I would like to think that of myself, after all we are not so different to our plants, are we?
Please keep us posted on your grow and your original Skunk #1 sounds like it could be delightful!
Please keep us posted and many thanks again!

vermontman

I took the advice and am not chopping the early GMG yet. While I’m posting, here is one of my two later 10 ft GMGs. Really excited for this one as her flowers smell EXACTLY like ripe cantaloupe.
View attachment 19060571
View attachment 19060568
DAAAMMMNNN! @vecker!
What a perfect Christmas tree she would make! Talk about deck the halls! HAHA. But in all seriousness beautiful grow there!

vermontman

Last pic, I promise. But that cantaloupe grape has some pink in her pistils.

View attachment 19060745
Hello @vecker!
I hoped you will promise more pics! I must say still after all the decades of growing cannabis, I just love pink pistils, and in Green Mountain grape the pink pistils comes in from a bit of The Oaxacan Gold, but the biggest influence is from the Nepali Sativa.
Great shot!

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I love popping in this thread, I do get jealous of you outdoor growing types. 🤙

I think this MG has stalled out, week 5 flower. I'll give her a flush through in the morning and reset the coir.
My fault, I've taken my eye off the ball recently. Must try harder. 🤪

It has hit 30*C in the closet and it's going to be up there again today, but the weather is cooling down now so hopefully I can bollock them with a bit of PK for a couple of weeks and then see where we are for a run into the finish line.

I'm still happy with them, very very greasy, sharp citrus pine funk going on.

DSCF1624.JPG

DSCF1622.JPG

Cheers all! Have a good weekend with your lovely weather and outdoor plants...

EDIT - she's had a flush this morning to reset the rootzone and a light dose of ferts. Fingers crossed she bounces back to life!

Last edited:

vermontman

Purple satellite fem, she is still going View attachment 19060913
LOVIN IT!
I love popping in this thread, I do get jealous of you outdoor growing types. 🤙

I think this MG has stalled out, week 5 flower. I'll give her a flush through in the morning and reset the coir.
My fault, I've taken my eye off the ball recently. Must try harder. 🤪

It has hit 30*C in the closet and it's going to be up there again today, but the weather is cooling down now so hopefully I can bollock them with a bit of PK for a couple of weeks and then see where we are for a run into the finish line.

I'm still happy with them, very very greasy, sharp citrus pine funk going on.

View attachment 19060923
View attachment 19060924

Cheers all! Have a good weekend with your lovely weather and outdoor plants...

EDIT - she's had a flush this morning to reset the rootzone and a light dose of ferts. Fingers crossed she bounces back to life!
You should not be jealous! Looking terrific!

WestShoreBestShore

My little patch. Two days of rain predicted, been sunny but cool for days, all next week sunny. 44.4 Lat. Right to left - small Bubba Kush, two towering Mountain Gold (12' or so), Acapulco Gold larger one in middle, closer #2 Bubba Kush, Near right with frame showing Grandpa's Stash, light green at end of ladder Big Buddha Cheddar, to right of that Dutch Queen Californian Orange, and far right Afghani. Hoping the good weather lets them finish strong!
Screenshot 2024-09-07 150324.png
Screenshot 2024-09-07 150533.png

vermontman

My little patch. Two days of rain predicted, been sunny but cool for days, all next week sunny. 44.4 Lat. Right to left - small Bubba Kush, two towering Mountain Gold (12' or so), Acapulco Gold larger one in middle, closer #2 Bubba Kush, Near right with frame showing Grandpa's Stash, light green at end of ladder Big Buddha Cheddar, to right of that Dutch Queen Californian Orange, and far right Afghani. Hoping the good weather lets them finish strong! View attachment 19061878 View attachment 19061879
Hello @WestShoreBestShore!
DAAMMNNN!
Terrific garden there!
Please keep us up to date!

Latest posts

Latest posts