What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Mountain Gold still chugging away happily.

DSCF1596.JPG

DSCF1604.JPG

Last edited:

vermontman

Here are a couple shots of my Mountain Gold progress.

Happy to have any feedback from anyone on these.

I wish they were further along, but I am pretty sure I have continued to give them what they need for fertilizer.

I should have done better at supports before these babies got so tall. Live and learn!

View attachment 19058639 View attachment 19058642
Hello @WestShoreBestShore!
I think this lady is going to be ready by first to second week of October. Please keep us posted!

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Hey @BumSplodgeBrownPants!
She really is cranking along! Cuts of Mountain Gold preform even better than seedlings under lights. Easier to control height and resulting in larger buds!
Cheers @vermontman ! Hope you're all groovy and feeling well.

That's good to know... I've a couple of cuts waiting in the wings (the 2 in the big pots and the small pot next to the fan) ready for another run in the new year.

DSCF1601.JPG

Being an indoor grower, space is always an issue so I normally just run from seed and don't bother with taking cuts... until now. :whee:

The lady under the CMH is no bother though. Could have done with a trim downstairs in early flower, but I've been a bit distracted lately. My motivation has buggered off on holiday somewhere and left me staring out of the window most days. :snap out of it:

Cheers dude!

Captain Red Eye

Hello @WestShoreBestShore!
I think this lady is going to be ready by first to second week of October. Please keep us posted!

Howdy GMM, is it a reasonable assumption that once Green mountain Gold gets going flowering it moves quickly towards the finish outdoors ?

A friend has a couple going outdoors in Maine and was asking me what I thought, his are at the beginning stages of flower, maybe a tad behind the ones shown in WestShoreBestShore's photo.

vermontman

Howdy GMM, is it a reasonable assumption that once Green mountain Gold gets going flowering it moves quickly towards the finish outdoors ?

A friend has a couple going outdoors in Maine and was asking me what I thought, his are at the beginning stages of flower, maybe a tad behind the ones shown in WestShoreBestShore's photo.
Hello @Captian Red Eye!
Yes BUT! There are other factors to consider. The main one is full on all day sun, most important. Next, lay low on the nitrogen. For a coupler reasons. Mountain Gold is my latest flowering strain, but she is really generally really good against mold, again mind your nutes because that can invite mold. The other good thing is Mountain Gold is very frost resistant. Also keeping her a bit pot bound helps her come in earlier.
But please keep us posted!
So far it has been a terrific season lots of sun not much rain at least here, hopefully this trend holds up for the outside growers.

Captain Red Eye

Hello @Captian Red Eye!
Yes BUT! There are other factors to consider. The main one is full on all day sun, most important. Next, lay low on the nitrogen. For a coupler reasons. Mountain Gold is my latest flowering strain, but she is really generally really good against mold, again mind your nutes because that can invite mold. The other good thing is Mountain Gold is very frost resistant. Also keeping her a bit pot bound helps her come in earlier.
But please keep us posted!
So far it has been a terrific season lots of sun not much rain at least here, hopefully this trend holds up for the outside growers.

Thanks. Will pass this info. along.

Cactus Squatter

The GMG starting to get into flowering.
IMG_4095.jpeg

This is the burned clutch/brakes/tire smelling Zac tribute. She still has that kind of smell in the mornings but by afternoon evening time it’s more of a skunky smell along with sweeter, more familiar Zac tribute smells similar to my last grow of it.

IMG_4015.jpeg

IMG_4017.jpeg

I knocked up some lower branches of both with the Oaxaca x Panama pollen.

vermontman

The GMG starting to get into flowering.
View attachment 19059453

This is the burned clutch/brakes/tire smelling Zac tribute. She still has that kind of smell in the mornings but by afternoon evening time it’s more of a skunky smell along with sweeter, more familiar Zac tribute smells similar to my last grow of it.

View attachment 19059454
View attachment 19059455
I knocked up some lower branches of both with the Oaxaca x Panama pollen.
Hello Cactus!
Beautiful garden! You gotta love the Sativas.
And @RobFromTX still love seeing baby pictures.

mr.pistil

Been off the boards (by choice) since May. Took a break from growing and did a deep clean of the grow room. Just popped some PS, MG and a new strain for me - Skunk #1 (IBL). (Supposedly handed down from Samtheskunkman to Mel Franks et al.) More on the grow shortly. For now, I just wanted to acknowledge @vermontman's recent surgery. Being away from this site all summer means I didn't see this until yesterday! Hope you are recovering well, feeling better and back at it! Cheers!