What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

Old Piney

The super fast early pheno purple satellite really bulking up now it still smells like bubble gum.The other one I suppose more of the norm is progressing nice and has a smell I like better
1724196947788.png
1724196894795.png

vermontman

Is it possible to clone a girl half way through flower and seeded?

I've just been a casual grower outdoors. Pop some seeds, what I get is what I get for that year, but this Zacatecas Tribute is something else, @vermontman !

When I pull down on a limb and stick my nose in, she's smelling like Hawaiian Punch, sweet tropical fruit deliciousness! Smell on the fingers is still banana NowAndLater.

I'm kicking myself for letting the stud ZT go off so much, because I'd love to have some sinsemilla of this girl.

View attachment 19051193
Hello @ZomVee!
Sorry for slow response,
And thank to every ones replies.
Not is it only possible early flowering plants root by cutting quite well! I have donre this many times.
Just use the lowest least developed branches on the plant and keep under 24 hour light. The clone will root and the reveg quite nicely.
Hope that helps!
And @Old Piney Thank you for keeping us updated on your ladies as they keep stacking.
Nice work!

Last edited:

spoores

Gmg
Purple female 2 biger plant , but this has less terps i think nepalese pheno. I have better purple female also citrus berry and more octopus growin

And two small green females

Some little buds on there, some late taken cuts must do reveg but nevermind...trying to use that male on the run 😃

Also saved one cut from best sativa plant from pack of
spliff seeds fast bud outdoor citrus like maybe mexican ?and early and sativa for north outdoor? yupee there is some good potential for 4m guerilla trees without much hybrid 😃
20240821_205700.jpg

Last edited:

vermontman

Couple pics of my early GMG. Sunshine first, then nighttime flash photo.

View attachment 19052053 View attachment 19052057
Hello @vecker!
Wow outstanding pictures, looks like you could be in Hawaii! HAHA. You know every time I see Green Mountain Grape with buds forming like that in just late August I am still amazed. The Grape smell must be coming on quite strong now? I love just being around the plants to get that tropical but grape fragrance they blow out!
NICE WORK!!

vermontman

Gmg
Purple female 2 biger plant , but this has less terps i think nepalese pheno. I have better purple female also citrus berry and more octopus growin

And two small green females

Some little buds on there, some late taken cuts must do reveg but nevermind...trying to use that male on the run 😃

Also saved one cut from best sativa plant from pack of
spliff seeds fast bud outdoor citrus like maybe mexican ?and early and sativa for north outdoor? yupee there is some good potential for 4m guerilla trees without much hybrid 😃
View attachment 19051863
Hello @spoores!
Looks like you have some great clones going on there!
Will you do an indoor grow with them? Great luck at saving your boy! But you can also save his pollen quite easily, for breeding. Just a thought.
CHEERS

vermontman

You have all inspired me to hike down to my patch and take a few pics. Trust me I had to truly be inspired cause I walked down with a swollen beyond sore left foot, from the meds. UUUGHHHH! Gotta love modern medicine! Anyway still kicking!

First three are Green Mountain Grape and last Zacatecas Tribute

127_3417.JPG
127_3419.JPG

127_3400.JPG

127_3413.JPG

spoores

Hello @spoores!
Looks like you have some great clones going on there!
Will you do an indoor grow with them? Great luck at saving your boy! But you can also save his pollen quite easily, for breeding. Just a thought.
CHEERS
High
Thanx for genetics we aprecciate its fast,earlier , not loud before mid flowering ,so no one can smell it most of time :)
The male was accidentally found by me, its by friend in greenhouse who don't want to make seeds much and he didnt notice in.middle of females that there is nice male 😃so I took just a cut and rest went to water. ..if he will make roots and live I try for first time reveg on a male :)
Indoor round is on program

vermontman

Nice looking spears on the right there 🧐
Thank you @revegeta666!
The Green mountain Grape is the earliest here, and the Grape soda smell is already filling the air!
The Oaxacan Gold looks like a perfect grow for my balcony. 😍
I have pollinated a good amount of this new Oaxacan 79 with my original Oax in fem form. So I should have a release through North Atlantic Seed Co. along with Fem Mountain Gold and Fem Zacatecas Tribute this Fall. I am also very impressed with the fragrance and earliness of the new line of Oax very similar to my Oaxacan Gold line, with a slightly more fruity fragrance.
High
Thanx for genetics we aprecciate its fast,earlier , not loud before mid flowering ,so no one can smell it most of time :)
The male was accidentally found by me, its by friend in greenhouse who don't want to make seeds much and he didnt notice in.middle of females that there is nice male 😃so I took just a cut and rest went to water. ..if he will make roots and live I try for first time reveg on a male :)
Indoor round is on program
Hello @spoores!
Thank you for your kind words and truly good luck with your grow, and your boy taking root!

vermontman

Cheers! Grape soda sounds nice, I might try them in the future👍 Still enjoying my ZTs from last summer by the way. Lovely tastes and effects.
Hello @revegeta666!
The Grape is also very nice and it makes for an easier harvest coming in about two weeks before Zacatecas T.
How long have they been flowering till now, ~ 4 weeks?
Hey @Mitsuharu
I would say that is about right, This clone of Green Mountain Grape comes in by mid Sept here at 42N but some of her sisters come in up to a week or two earlier and some about a week later here.