What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

ilovegrowing

Next and last one

(panama x bangi haze) x green mountain grape f1

Very lemony smell, turning slighlty purple, good resin, many more small, but hard buds
A707DE7D-50FB-4DBB-809C-9426BA909A03.jpeg

D7399873-D3AE-4E68-A4C4-A5346F508490.jpeg

66DB8F56-18AF-460E-A42C-D73E92FD2229.jpeg

vermontman

Question for @vermontman

Two of my GMGs have the exact same structure. The side branching goes strait up and they’ll have 12-16 inch bud spears. The third has a very open, candelabra like, structure. It seems there will be many more 3-4inch buds. Any insight into where they are leaning vis-a-vis your experiences?

View attachment 19046591 View attachment 19046592
Hello @vecker!
Reach for the sky!!! HAHA.
looking terrific there The Grape like all my strains Tend to be pretty uniform NOT being multi hybrids upon multi hybrids. Green Mountain Grape is is my only polyhybrid from three very stable strains, but as I have learned and why I say I consider her very uniform is I know of Grape F5s that are growing now still with with little variation. Please don't take this as smart ass but I cannot say they are leaning towards anything other than Grape.
Hope that helps!

Common Sense

GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE
Here's what 500 of my Green Mountain Grape Fem seeds look like growing in a field. Not even August and many chunking up and smelling grapey already!

View attachment 18869736 View attachment 18869737 View attachment 18869738 View attachment 18869740 View attachment 18869741 View attachment 18869742 View attachment 18869743 View attachment 18869744
Hello @vermontman , I was so impressed by that post and keep thinking about it. Can you tell us a bit more about it? Specifically, how did they generate 500 GMG plants? I assume all females. Were they from seed, but what did they do with the males? I assume they were from clones, but how did they make 500 clones? How many mothers did they generate first? Were these from the same season? Indoors?

vermontman

Hello @Common Sense!
The Green Mountain Grape in that field though amazing to see growing in great abundance was all from my Feminized seed.
They were started in a greenhouse by that farm and then set out into their field. I went back later that summer to see the harvest with my sister and partner to see the final product that was destined for a dispensary where my sister actually worked. Unfortunately we were less than not impressed to see their finished product. And I felt a bit disheartened to see my work so mishandled as to be such a poor representation of what I have thrived for in my work. They were very short staffed and used automatic stripping machines to rip the buds from the plant stalks turning all into commercial larf.
I won't offer them my seed ever again or return their call.
I worked to hard to achieve the best quality for people to enjoy get here. I hope that doesn't sound to down in the dirt?
But I just try to forget and carry on.
CHEERS!

Old Piney

Cheers @Old Piney!
I hope she pans out for you, very interesting structure I have not seen on Purple Satellite before. Please keep us updated.
The resin is definitely building and yes the structure is so much different than the other girl I got, with much tighter nodes .Even the color is different, she has a bit of a blue hue. Here's a pi of the other girl I suppose is more of the norm, she is almost 10 foot. However the smell is similar so far
1723515017070.png

vermontman

The resin is definitely building and yes the structure is so much different than the other girl I got, with much tighter nodes .Even the color is different, she has a bit of a blue hue. Here's a pi of the other girl I suppose is more of the norm, she is almost 10 foot. However the smell is similar so far View attachment 19047409
Very cool to see the different structure, though I am more partial to the taller pheno. I think she will be a real stacker! But really would be interested to see which one you prefer when all is said and done.
Thank you for sharing!

moose/MI

Question for @vermontman or anyone else that's played with this.

I have a clone top from my green pheno Mountain Gold.
I'm playing the restricted roots till stretch is over game then up-potting as previously mentioned by vermontman, dubi and others as a way to control size for indoor finishing.
Living soil/fabric pot

I'm playing around with it to see how I might work this technique into my residential outdoor grows. 🤔 It might have some real benefits for my situation.
Size control - exposure control, etc.

She started showing hairs on July 21st.
The smaller picture is August 1st when it was 3' tall.
It is now 5' tall without the pot and nearing the ends of stretch I believe.
She's showing signs of being hungry.

My questions?
Do you think it's about done stretching?
Do you think it's ready for the next pot?
What size do you recommend?

Double to a 15? More? 30gal? 45gal?
It would be cool if the 15gal would get the job done. But I'm willing to to go more if that's the ticket. 🎟

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240813_125140_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240813_125140_Photos.jpg
    591.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 20240813_124752.jpg
    20240813_124752.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
  • 20240813_124805.jpg
    20240813_124805.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27

Onuma Sativa

Those GMG ladies were still seeds 4 month ago. Both are about 2m high after a shitty spring and half summer, now flowers are appearing.
They're a pleasure to grow. Or better : to watch grow by themselves.

#1 is my favourite, visually, with lovely purple stems. Fruity smell from the stems.
full

full

#2 doesn't show purple. Same fruity smell with some pungency added.
full

full

Happy august everyone !

Cactus Squatter

Interesting I never got the burning tire smell. It would be great to hear how her smell comes around into flowering.
Thank you for sharing!
She’s kind of a freak. Depending on the time of day she sometimes has a slight skunk smell to her, but most of the time the smell has developed to be a mix of hot brakes, clutch and burnt rubber. All the smells that’ll make a trucker pucker 😆
Oddly it smells good, but without mentioning what I smell several friends have confirmed it.
So far she is also the strongest smelling plant in the garden. I can’t smell her across the yard or anything, but anywhere within about 10 feet of her I can smell her.

vermontman

Question for @vermontman or anyone else that's played with this.

I have a clone top from my green pheno Mountain Gold.
I'm playing the restricted roots till stretch is over game then up-potting as previously mentioned by vermontman, dubi and others as a way to control size for indoor finishing.
Living soil/fabric pot

I'm playing around with it to see how I might work this technique into my residential outdoor grows. 🤔 It might have some real benefits for my situation.
Size control - exposure control, etc.

She started showing hairs on July 21st.
The smaller picture is August 1st when it was 3' tall.
It is now 5' tall without the pot and nearing the ends of stretch I believe.
She's showing signs of being hungry.

My questions?
Do you think it's about done stretching?
Do you think it's ready for the next pot?
What size do you recommend?

Double to a 15? More? 30gal? 45gal?
It would be cool if the 15gal would get the job done. But I'm willing to to go more if that's the ticket. 🎟
Hello @moose/MI!
Nope not done stretching yet!
I would suggest doing it incrementally just go up to the next pot size let her become root bound again and then repeat one final time.
Hope that helps!

vermontman

Earl pheno PS Fem building resin but when is she gonna stop stretching View attachment 19047700

Those GMG ladies were still seeds 4 month ago. Both are about 2m high after a shitty spring and half summer, now flowers are appearing.
They're a pleasure to grow. Or better : to watch grow by themselves.

#1 is my favourite, visually, with lovely purple stems. Fruity smell from the stems.
full

full

#2 doesn't show purple. Same fruity smell with some pungency added.
full

full

Happy august everyone !
Hello @Onuma Sativa!
Great grow from you and all above. Thank you every one and I agree happy August!

kro-magnon

Veteran
Earl pheno PS Fem building resin but when is she gonna stop stretching View attachment 19047700
That's funny, this plant looks like an indoor bud who would grow too close to the light, it does type of elongated flowers but outdoor I had never seen that. Maybe she's too close to the sun:thinking:
If only I could have had access to this type of seeds when I was growing outdoor, they would have done some great plants in my environment. And they would have given me some early buds to wait for the other plants to finish. I hope to be able to grow outdoor again and those seeds are on the to try absolutely list.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts