What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

vermontman

Veteran
⬆️🇬🇧😉‘Looks pretty awesome too, to say the least, thanks also for sharing and for helping to make this thread special

This is my line of GMG.

I also have a large line, the Purple Satellite,,,Consisting of many selected F1 plants.

I am a guerilla grower and am increasingly concerned with the conservation breeding of rare northern outdoor cultivars (through selective line breeding).

GMG and PS love my home soil (mudy floodland clay).

At GMS, every guy is a winner (the men are very important to me in breeding).

I give them horse manure (also limestone and diatomaceous earth) or chicken manure pellets. I'll just keep it!

They are very magical and the best guerilla varieties I know.

And @vermontman is one of the best still active breeders for northern outdoor varieties worldwide.

And my personal favourite breeder.’
WOW!!
How can I not reply to that? All you terrific growers here have made it possible for me to keep going with all your special growing techniques and pictures sharing your terrific gardens. I am truly humbled by all you guys on here.
Thank you all for your continued support!
CHEERS ALL!!!

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Hello @BumSplodgeBrownPants!
How she smelling and please a smoke report.
Nice job!
Hi Vermontman!

She's going to be curing till Xmas, smoke report then.

So far a quick tester and she tastes a bit like my mortal enemy ... the banana. I'm allergic to bananas so have conditioned myself to hate the smell of them. 🤪 But that will change over time.

She smells a bit like pickled onions in the jar, with the citrus coming through.

Cheers dude. Have a fun weekend.

PS - I'll be running the zacatecas again after a tent cleandown... one of my faves that is. Still have plenty to see me through, but I want MORE!!! Just in case of emergency. :whee: :good: :bigeye:

H e d g e

WOW!!
How can I not reply to that? All you terrific growers here have made it possible for me to keep going with all your special growing techniques and pictures sharing your terrific gardens. I am truly humbled by all you guys on here.
Thank you all for your continued support!
CHEERS ALL!!!
@Landfein

WOW!!

Wie kann ich darauf nicht antworten? All Ihre großartigen Züchter hier haben es mir ermöglicht, mit all Ihren speziellen Anbautechniken und Bildern weiterzufahren und Ihre großartigen Gärten zu teilen. Ich bin wirklich demütig von euch allen hier.

Vielen Dank für Ihre anhaltende Unterstützung!

PROST AN ALLE!!!

Landfein

The Green Mountain Grape and the Purple Satellite will Go down in the History of Outdoor cultivars.
talented Outdoor and Guerilla Breeder here, can preserve and Honor @vermontman Life's Work.
By breeding selective Lines with them. : )

That in 30 years they Are Not Just Legends, Like so many other varieties.

Landfein

Hell dear Mr. @vermontman

I wanted to let you Know, after Long consideration.
I would Like to Take the completely Green phenotype from the GMG Line.
I think It destroys the unique selling Point of the variety.
I also selected the PS for wine Red Stems.

I really Hope this is Not too much against her wishes.

Best regards
Landfein

moose/MI

Had a little fun outside last night. 😉
Green Mountain Gold against the
aurora borealis at 42.2N.

🎶 Warm smell of colitas rising up through the air.
1000019159.jpg
1000019158.jpg
1000019156.jpg
1000019180.jpg
1000019182.jpg

Last edited: