What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

bonghopper

Took down some Purple Satellite x UEL last night, a whole month earlier than PS. Holy fuck, I'm impressed, vigour was amazing, very septoria resistant, quite a bit of bud rot though - 10-20% but it has been relentless the last while, anything dense and tasty has a hard time. Will get pics of the rest of the plants before they come down. Bubbly hand rub was very enjoyable, brings a warmer vibe to the UEL.

Mtshasta

We had our first frost last night, dipped below 0c for a couple hours. I brought the GMG into the garage for the night, she just fit under the top sill. She is really showing colours and nice smell. Buds are filling out everyday. Will bring her in every night now as frost has arrived. Still some sun and 16-18 c days ahead. Cheers from 49N Canada

Attachments

• IMG_5069.jpeg
    IMG_5069.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_5068.jpeg
    IMG_5068.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_5070.jpeg
    IMG_5070.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_5071.jpeg
    IMG_5071.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 143

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
We had our first frost last night, dipped below 0c for a couple hours. I brought the GMG into the garage for the night, she just fit under the top sill. She is really showing colours and nice smell. Buds are filling out everyday. Will bring her in every night now as frost has arrived. Still some sun and 16-18 c days ahead. Cheers from 49N Canada
Very nice looking plants through harvest, you have done a great job.
Peace brother 🙏
farmerlion

vermontman

Gotta love the [purple calyx!
Looking terrific there please keep us posted

Barnabé

Hello!
Here's my weekly update. Forest of buds here 🤯.
Everyrthing is good exept some leaves turned yellow since last week, leaves became light Green , then yellow and finale crispy brown (white is diatomaceaous powder used during early grow stage)
Its not in the top of the plant or ground level, but mostly in the middle and more inside the bush than outside.
Should i be worry about? I use only rain water and a few aptus fertilizer. Let me Know your opinion.
Have a nice day !

IMG_20230921_094131.jpg

IMG_20230921_094153.jpg
IMG_20230921_094314.jpg
IMG_20230921_094507.jpg
IMG_20230921_094210.jpg
IMG_20230921_094306.jpg

Last edited:

MIGreenman

Hey buddy!
I grew my Swazi same seed outside in winter at 10.5 hours daylight daily directly from seed. So I cannot say how long flower was. I grew several and kept the most squat plant and nurtered her along, she grew out to be quite the nug bash, but definitely Sativa all the way. I don't remember if I took pics of her, maybe you can tell me?
BUT! What I can say is she was very beautiful formed very solid buds. The smell if I remember was most sweet mint. Potency was very! the best I can describe from my buddy's point of view was electric! Just writing this reminds me I need to run her again. It's hard to juggle so many strains, I just last year got three other African Gens right from Africa as was that Swazi you have. When you say in waiting do you mean growing or ready to plant? Because I would love to see a grow on her.
CHEERS!
I remember you saying you had high hopes and it sounds incredible. After Christmas I will be doing another seed run with mountain gold and perhaps that swazi. Been a very busy summer but I'm keeping up through your threads. Everything's looking good in your garden as always.

vermontman

Nights are hitting the single digits here and my purple pheno is getting very dark and pretty. Looks like another week of full sun and hopefully that trend continues. I’d like 2 more weeks if possible. I had a touch of mildew earlier in the year on the purple pheno and removed the leaf and sprayed the inside lower part of the plant with em1 and no sign of it since. Or bud rot for that matter so I’m gonna keep on truckin.
Nice work!
You can really see the sativa in those leaves.

vermontman

Hello!
Here's my weekly update. Forest of buds here 🤯.
Everyrthing is good exept some leaves turned yellow since last week, leaves became light Green , then yellow and finale crispy brown (white is diatomaceaous powder used during early grow stage)
Its not in the top of the plant or ground level, but mostly in the middle and more inside the bush than outside.
Should i be worry about? I use only rain water and a few aptus fertilizer. Let me Know your opinion.
Have a nice day !

View attachment 18893200

View attachment 18893201 View attachment 18893202 View attachment 18893203 View attachment 18893204 View attachment 18893205
I would not worry they just look like older water leaves and your ladies are will be coming to their end very rapidly now.
Just a bit more time to fill in, which again goes fast.

vermontman

I remember you saying you had high hopes and it sounds incredible. After Christmas I will be doing another seed run with mountain gold and perhaps that swazi. Been a very busy summer but I'm keeping up through your threads. Everything's looking good in your garden as always.
Thank you MG!
Yes whatever you do I love hearing from you, as always.
I would definitely like to see more Mountain Gold posts.

vermontman

ZACATECAS TRIBUTE
All organic! growing in compost with blood, bone, chicken poo, gypsum and lime. Coming towards their end here after the longest stint of sun all summer, 4 days in a row! Trying something a little different. I put up a 62 inch clear umbrella over my favorite lady to see I can buy her a little more time, with rain in the forecast by tomorrow! UUGHHH! Though they could almost come down now and be quite nice, not bad for 3rd week in Sept.
Any way here are my two different clone ladies.

127_2483.JPG

127_2457.JPG
127_2462.JPG
127_2473.JPG
127_2476.JPG
127_2479.JPG

127_2458.JPG

vermontman

Last edited: