What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

Barnabé

Awesome!
How is your weather been there
I put the clone ( i grow 2 seeds indoor in february, one was a male the other female. That could explain why this plant started to flower later, i didnt made selection, toke the first girl i found ) in the ground around 20 of may, may june and first half of july was really really dry and hot, After. Second half of july and August really really wet (rain everyday). But we had again a lot of Sun last two weeks (generaly septembre is wet). I hope to keep the gmg until end of october if im lucky with mold.

Last edited:

vermontman

I put the clone ( i grow 2 seeds indoor in february, one was a male the other female. That could explain why this plant started to flower later, i didnt made selection, toke the first girl i found ) in the ground around 20 of may, may june and first half of july was really really dry and hot, After. Second half of july and August really really wet (rain everyday). But we had again a lot of Sun last two weeks (generaly septembre is wet). I hope to keep the gmg until end of october if im lucky with mold.
It seems the weather is a bit amiss everywhere.
Hope you pull a delicious harvest!

vermontman

Laundry day!
GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE
Sept 11th Harvest!
Bit early due to rain, but dry and ready for first trim!
Must say for so early not much larf, just enough to make brownies.

127_2453.JPG

befa

PS F2 , the photos are disgusting
This one I used for a cross with Pineapple field ( man haze annas, strawberry ,huge non leafy bunches )
This F2 had a strong smell of strawberry gum, that's what caught my attention for this cross.
A subit ,because the pineapple was a more greedy in calmag, but I find has super well resisted the hydroponic test.
I'm sure the pineapple field will take away that leafy side, I find, and I think the terpenes can combine well with the effects.
SDC13785.JPG
SDC13784.JPG
SDC13786.JPG