What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

vermontman

I have reproductions of each isolated pheno if you're interested.
Generous of you to offer but I am stretched to the tits in my work here, such that my back is currently aching, I mean seriously! Cleaning up my two ladies today put me out of wack! Also though I would never consider myself old. The aging process is a bitch! Heading back to the couch to lick my wounds!
Warm Regards!

befa

Redoutable !
Les champs d'ananas sentent-ils vraiment l'ananas ?
photo dégoutante, chez un ami, histoire de montrer l'influence du champ d'ananas, ici chem x Pineapple
Odeur juste incroyable, ammoniac d'ananas
Généreux de votre part de me proposer mais je suis tendue jusqu'aux seins dans mon travail ici, à tel point que j'ai mal au dos en ce moment, je veux dire sérieusement ! Nettoyer mes deux dames aujourd'hui m'a mis hors de combat ! Même si je ne me considérerais jamais comme vieux. Le processus de vieillissement est une salope ! Je retourne sur le canapé pour panser mes blessures !
Cordial

drosera420

Premium user
Generous of you to offer but I am stretched to the tits in my work here, such that my back is currently aching, I mean seriously! Cleaning up my two ladies today put me out of wack! Also though I would never consider myself old. The aging process is a #####! Heading back to the couch to lick my wounds!
Warm Regards!
Trim jail is real, my back is shot after 4 hours of trimming. I do appreciate your breeding efforts to shorten my stay vermontman ;)

sgka

Veteran
Started 11 green mountain grape and 11 mountain gold yesterday in my newest pheno hunt. Thanks vermontman. 100% germination success
71649745824__E295051D-6423-42A3-AFD6-C19D2A8147C5.jpeg

vermontman

Vman a update of my grape goddess .. Shes still pushing the purple pistils. i want to get more seed for next yr. great work on these ..:dance013: View attachment 18891012 View attachment 18891013 View attachment 18891014 View attachment 18891015
Hello @Buddler!
Thank you bud!
Growing like a pro there! Looks like the fade is just starting to happen. You are going to get lots solid chunky buds from that girl! It never ceases to amaze me at how fast Green Mountain Grape comes in once she starts going.

vermontman

Hey vm I have your swazi in waiting... how long did they flower and how was the potency?
Hey buddy!
I grew my Swazi same seed outside in winter at 10.5 hours daylight daily directly from seed. So I cannot say how long flower was. I grew several and kept the most squat plant and nurtered her along, she grew out to be quite the nug bash, but definitely Sativa all the way. I don't remember if I took pics of her, maybe you can tell me?
BUT! What I can say is she was very beautiful formed very solid buds. The smell if I remember was most sweet mint. Potency was very! the best I can describe from my buddy's point of view was electric! Just writing this reminds me I need to run her again. It's hard to juggle so many strains, I just last year got three other African Gens right from Africa as was that Swazi you have. When you say in waiting do you mean growing or ready to plant? Because I would love to see a grow on her.
CHEERS!

vermontman

Guerilla GMG #2 - not shown yet - Picture taken yesterday

View attachment 18892157
Love seeing the Grape grow! mine are all down and in now.
Only thing left out now are my two Zacatecas tributes, getting really clone but it started raining again last night and all day today! UUUUGGHHH! This climate change crap sucks!
But it helps find which plants that handle the most to breed.
Please keep us posted and as I said before I love smoke reports when time comes ready.

Greencedar

Nights are hitting the single digits here and my purple pheno is getting very dark and pretty. Looks like another week of full sun and hopefully that trend continues. I’d like 2 more weeks if possible. I had a touch of mildew earlier in the year on the purple pheno and removed the leaf and sprayed the inside lower part of the plant with em1 and no sign of it since. Or bud rot for that matter so I’m gonna keep on truckin.

Attachments

• IMG_9809.jpeg
    IMG_9809.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_9808.jpeg
    IMG_9808.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 98