Attachments

• IMG_20230925_081445.jpg
    IMG_20230925_081445.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 63

Buddler

Veteran
Looks pretty perfect to me,
and time to come indoors!
Nice Job! Looking forward to hearing any other updates and a future smoke report?
I forgot to add wow!
VM.. thank buddy ! I will take some dry pics and a smoke report..Are all your strains good for OD ? I'm gonna run them again next summer . .. It's been a good yr really enjoyed your gear.. bye for now..

vermontman

Pangi x Moun. Gold at 55 days from 1st pistil. Final flowering is done and will cut in the next couple days. Had the predominate Pangi smell early on. Now it reeks of outdoor grown Mexican that I grew up on in the early 70's.
Big yields, quick to finish and does it ever stink. View attachment 18893363 View attachment 18893364
Awesome chunk on her. If I may? What is Pangi?

vermontman

VM.. thank buddy ! I will take some dry pics and a smoke report..Are all your strains good for OD ? I'm gonna run them again next summer . .. It's been a good yr really enjoyed your gear.. bye for now..
Hey Buddler!
You are welcome and thank you! Yes All my strains have been bred especially for the great great outdoors. The Mountain Gold will go the longest here 42N
She will finish from end of Sept to Oct 14th.

Mtshasta

Good morning, growing season is just about done here. GMG buds are yummy smelling , dense and frosty, lots of purple. Try to get a couple more sunny days next week before the chop if the weather cooperates. Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_5104.jpeg
    IMG_5104.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_5105.jpeg
    IMG_5105.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_5106.jpeg
    IMG_5106.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 81

vermontman

Hey VM, hope your well my friend! Much love from up north
Hey MD!
Doing great here thank you for asking, I was getting a bit catatonic with all record amount of cloudy and rainy days.
Finally a stretch of sunshine now that everything has been cut down! HAHA Oh well it makes for easier processing, I need the sunlight to see what I am doing especially with the trim work.
I hope all is well with with you there!

Last edited:

vermontman

Good morning, growing season is just about done here. GMG buds are yummy smelling , dense and frosty, lots of purple. Try to get a couple more sunny days next week before the chop if the weather cooperates. Cheers
Looking perfect and frosty!
I took my two GMG down Sept 11th just a bit early but they were fully formed chunky nugs. The funny thing is they did did not get purple this year, even though they were purple clones. They never needed a chill in the past to purple up, but they also got very little sunlight with our record wet summer.
Still in cure mode but when I open up the closet a distinct grape bubble gum smell fills the room.

127_2506.JPG
127_2509.JPG