What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

vermontman

View attachment 18896323 View attachment 18896322 View attachment 18896355
GMG , 50°N Europe. Hope to harvest After 15 of october if weather stay good. Unfortunatly i have high humidity in the greenhouse, im looking for mold but im lucky, i didnt see any right now.
Yes I would be very curious to see how you finish up in your poly tunnel especially when it comes to dodging mold. My girls lost far less than 1% even with daily rains and foggy weather.
But I dont think they would have made it well through the week of rain we got starting the night I harvested. I thought about a pop up canopy for next year with a clear replacement top just for theses wacky seasons we have been having, but we'll see.

Barnabé

Crazy plants! Hope you get the weather to get to the finish.
Thx its Always a challenge here, weather is generaly wet and hot at the end of summer and early autumn. Perfect if you want moldy plant 🤔.... the best i Can do is trying to find moldy flowers early as possible and move them away . I grow only 4 plants in the greenhouse (Romuland "bx1 " from Romuland Genetics, Angel Heart (Mango hazex afghan Skunk) from Mr nice seeds, Monkey fruit (mimosaxgg4) from Organic earth and Green mountain grape whos the earliest of thoses strains.

Barnabé

Yes I would be very curious to see how you finish up in your poly tunnel especially when it comes to dodging mold. My girls lost far less than 1% even with daily rains and foggy weather.
But I dont think they would have made it well through the week of rain we got starting the night I harvested. I thought about a pop up canopy for next year with a clear replacement top just for theses wacky seasons we have been having, but we'll see.
I will let you know ☺️
The enemy in the greenhouse is when in the morning, high humidity create huge water drops who Can Fall in the flower (every day...) and then the mold Come.

Last edited:

Mtshasta

Looking perfect and frosty!
I took my two GMG down Sept 11th just a bit early but they were fully formed chunky nugs. The funny thing is they did did not get purple this year, even though they were purple clones. They never needed a chill in the past to purple up, but they also got very little sunlight with our record wet summer.
Still in cure mode but when I open up the closet a distinct grape bubble gum smell fills the room.

View attachment 18896454 View attachment 18896455
Hi VM, glad you were able to get a harvest even if early, the buds look great. The smells are mouthwatering on mine as well. Hope your cure goes well. Beauty plants.

MallardDuck

Hey MD!
Doing great here thank you for asking, I was getting a bit catatonic with all record amount of cloudy and rainy days.
Finally a stretch of sunshine now that everything has been cut down! HAHA Oh well it makes for easier processing, I need the sunlight to see what I am doing especially with the trim work.
I hope all is well with with you there!
All is good here! Moved into a new house this summer loving it. Changed careers as well from Land Surveying to Paramedic which has been a ride for sure lol. More space for the dogs and room for growing... my lady said I could have a small room! Just scraping together money now... I have currently shut down the grow due to all the stuff going on. Already getting below freezing here at night... seem like we may get an early winter.

A couple of people are growing out the PS x BSHW this year.... a friend of mine from Overgrow who lives in Ontario is known for outdoor plants that are often 1-3lb each, had one that looked primed to be absolute monster but a storm rolled through and broke a huge limb off his tree on it.

Anyways good vibes in here as always.

vermontman

All is good here! Moved into a new house this summer loving it. Changed careers as well from Land Surveying to Paramedic which has been a ride for sure lol. More space for the dogs and room for growing... my lady said I could have a small room! Just scraping together money now... I have currently shut down the grow due to all the stuff going on. Already getting below freezing here at night... seem like we may get an early winter.

A couple of people are growing out the PS x BSHW this year.... a friend of mine from Overgrow who lives in Ontario is known for outdoor plants that are often 1-3lb each, had one that looked primed to be absolute monster but a storm rolled through and broke a huge limb off his tree on it.

Anyways good vibes in here as always.
Well I am pleased everything is going well for you. Life here is pretty stable and in this world that's the new great.

MIGreenman

View attachment 18896323 View attachment 18896322 View attachment 18896355
GMG , 50°N Europe. Hope to harvest After 15 of october if weather stay good. Unfortunatly i have high humidity in the greenhouse, im looking for mold but im lucky, i didnt see any right now.
Omg I love homemade greenhouse shots! I would imagine it is like a rainforest in there. Hopefully you can roll the other end up and get some ventilation through there. This is beautiful. Good vibes to you and your upcoming harvest.

vermontman

Too bad I am so busy because visiting our little community this type of year is amazing. Fantastic looking plants in here. Much love to you brothers and sisters and your upcoming harvests. I could not do od this year but look forward to putting some things out next year. Cheers!
Hey MG!
Always a pleasure to see you here and hear from you on here.
Thank you.

petzenpete

GMG - gettin jiggy 29.09.2023

SluBu+GMG_cleaned(1).JPG
GMGBud_cleaned.JPG
GMGBud2_cleaned.JPG
GMG_cleaned.JPG
GMG Total_cleaned.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts