What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I am the original ancient alien .

you are now...

1fkdo2.jpg

Pendleton

Dan! Dan! Dan! Why the hell are our positions on the East Coast not closer and why is this plant not fucking legal yet? ;_;

We need to convince East Coast politicians to legalize on the basis that we can do it better and they can say "Fuck You" to the West Coast. I think politicians would enjoy that.

DemonTrich

Veteran
PF, I used to have a press like that. until the threads got galled and put metal shavings all in my hash block.

check out matt rizes bubble tek. been using that for years and everytime perfect results.
scoop from bags, put on screen.
put in freezer for 30-45 mins
flip patty over, remove from freezer
let sit for a few days (flipping once or twice)
then microplane
quite often I don't microplane, I just leave in patties

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's why you use Olive oil.. Anything made like that needs lubrication its just the way they work. Since we cant put normal grease on it. Olive oil works great. That press is at least 2 years old.

I took the 45 and hand pressed it for awhile. Just wasn't enough to use in the press..Its now some killer Black hash. I tried some last night. Its def some potent shit...

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So after drying it now has a red/rust tint. I like this color.. I have seen red hash back in the day..It feels dry will press it later..

Gorilla glue red bubble ..
picture.php

Ollie

Veteran
Main difference I've seen is that the planed hash is light colored and the other would be darker.
Some people are also talking about terp loss, but its a "jungle" with all the variables.

Because You can for instance counteract the eventually terp loss doing "fresh frozen" ..

It´s all about learning, big up

medicalmj

Veteran
It didnt come with a sample?
Why would people pass out fake gg#4?
I mean come on, the nerve of some people.

What did you have to give up for it?
It was free from a friend who paid $20 bucks for a cut, then he gave me a cut. He got it from a medical collective along with some others like sour diesel, green crack, blackwater and purple kush. But when asked I tell people I don't know what it is other than to describe their attributes and suggest it could be the purported strain. Nothing worse than spreading BS.

Only the GG4 and SD were kept. My cut of GG4 is probably from a newly created seed of GG4 that just doesn't match the clone only dankness. These clone sellers tend to buy the latest seeds in small quantities and don't have the option to pick a truly amazing pheno. Hence, the mediocre quality often found in the medical scene.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mine is not 100%gg#4 as I stated. Many use all these new fancy way to make there bubble. I still do it the old way nothing special. 7min wash poured through 2 bags 75/45 that's it. Nothing is added.. The 45 was just hand pressed for about 30 min again nothing special. My starting material is old most was 1 year. Its always 100% flowers but old. I don't make it often When I have 6oz saved up I make some . Anytime I hand press hash it will turn black from the heat. If I put alot in the press and use alot of pressure it will also turn darker..

Pendleton

I've done bubble for years, dry sift is my preferred method these days - just less hassle with drying or worrying about mold from not drying enough. I know those might be minor concerns for most people but it's something I prefer not to worry about.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya I agree drying is a must. Never had a batch mold on me. I picked up some of this stuff. Should help.

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have parchment paper the super stuff is different. Its much tougher you cant rip it. It has to be razor or scissor cut.. Super smooth doesn't feel like paper..The reusable/washable part is good to have.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
the biggest reason things have shifted to microplaning is to properly dry the hash. almost all bubble hash in ca was testing positive for mold spores a few years ago, those spores weren't visible to the naked eye either. things progress for a reason, generally.

Ollie

Veteran
Try to make bubble with sungrown resin using the new age techs and see what color you get ... yep not clear :)

it´s both process, strain and enviroment which determs the end products color.

Peace

just found a lot of mites on my glue :(

any suggestions? day 57

sprayem off with Water? or just ignore it? will they keep trying to populate my drying plants??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts