What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
I need this cut,but i'm in Italy,someone can help me???
For the friendly spirit of Josey and this crew this cut should be shared for free all over the world,especially for those who need it for treatment.....

Hugh Midity

Veteran
GG#4 @ 23 days, first run

GG#4 @ 23 days, first run

picture.php

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please don't take words and rewrite them. "as if" does not mean "way". Words get misconstrued this way. Comparing outdoor glue??

My sour D Is def more smellier than the Glue in the SOUR department. However, the Glue has an added funk to that sour smell giving it an "as if" it's stronger than a sour considering the funky "slim Jim" funk aroma that's blasting through.

Uncomparable when asking what's got more funk. Each are unique in the funk department.

AS IF you have any idea what youre talking.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
just to toss a coin into the stanky argument: literally every single time I've been in public with even as little as a bowl of ecsd, I've had people say something...the last time I grew ecsd and had a little piece with me in public I was verbally assaulted by a hideous white trash woman, that threatened to call cops etc...

glue stink a whole lot, but I've never gotten more than a smirk in reaction to its smell in public...

the sour just STINKS...something about it literally penetrates your 3rd nostril.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
just to toss a coin into the stanky argument: literally every single time I've been in public with even as little as a bowl of ecsd, I've had people say something...the last time I grew ecsd and had a little piece with me in public I was verbally assaulted by a hideous white trash woman, that threatened to call cops etc...

glue stink a whole lot, but I've never gotten more than a smirk in reaction to its smell in public...

the sour just STINKS...something about it literally penetrates your 3rd nostril.

I've had two occasions where I've seen different people in the bar and I don't have to ask if they have weed on them. I ask, "Do you have New York or Sour?" Bear in mind these are complete strangers I've never seen previously. One of the times a guy gave me a popcorn nugget for guessing the right strain. From my personal experience the loudest, most distinct smelling strain I've had was the Headband I grew out. Getting called out in the lift line from the lifties was some funny compliments. So I have to agree with you there Whadeez, that's the loudest weed family. That shit just carries and lingers.

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran

sounds like you were hanging out in the low rent district, lol.
I know what your talking about though, that sour smell I translate as diesel . its just so strong,

A

acridlab

The glues got that loud stank too,, just more of a pleasant stank..like a hint of burberry brit cologne was sprayed on some chem buds..still loud,, but ecsd has that offensive skunks ass smeared with gasoline and a touch of sweet puke after drinking orange juice n vodka

buttyrekka

how's the market for ECSD nowadays in the good ol USA?.
there's so many cut's about,do dispenseries even carry the OG ECSD? or is it now "old".
one of the great strains in my opinion with og haze,bubba,durban and of course the glue!;-)

gh0st9

Veteran
Yup never had a chance to grow any real sour diesels. But back when I used to see alot of bud being moved, caught a pound of some super duper sour D, put it in jars and into a safe. THe only strain to penetrate that. Cuts through brick/block and stank up my house from living room to 2 houses down. Carry a gram in your pocket and get fired from work shit.
But that was a super acrid sour smell. The glue Still can be offensive but much softer round the edges.

JW, PF, I'm glad you guys are home. Shit was like the twilight zone over there, I had to skedaddle and get my head straightened out

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I was told that you dont even need to smoke it.
Sour will not be going anywhere anytime soon. It really is love it or hate it. Either you hate it or its like a top 3. Real sour. A gram in your pocket will light up a whole nyc subway car. Over the smells of the bums and all.

My question is which genetics would be considered "worth" the glue?
Ghost OG?
Sfv OG
Sour?

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 10

Grizz

Veteran
I'd give a lot to have ECSD back in my stable. That shit is still legendary.

I couldent grow it, what a stretch, plus the extra time to flower it out. that girl was long and lean, I don't think it ever really stops stretching .

deezy they dident make plastic yet when I was a kid, hell we carried water, no plumbing , outhouse. for real

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I couldent grow it, what a stretch, plus the extra time to flower it out. that girl was long and lean, I don't think it ever really stops stretching .

deezy they dident make plastic yet when I was a kid, hell we carried water, no plumbing , outhouse. for real

the fucked up part is I know we're both just being honest hahaha

Grizz

Veteran
I am serious . I remember when we got electricity, I think I was 5 yrs old. I was 9 when I saw a tv. dident have one but at least I saw one.

Status
Not open for further replies.