What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttyrekka

i have very few memories from when i was a kid.
i do remember my departed dad lifting me onto our gatepost and teaching me how to tie my shoelace's.
i remember first day of primary school and my mum leaving me,and shouting back "you know your way home,get me 20 B'n'H from the cornershop!"cigarettes they were..
best memory though?i dont know how old i was but it was the day we got our first indoor toilet.i cant of been more than two or three but i remember the warmth clear as day.after being forced into the outside lav,going indoors now thats luxury!!

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
Has anybody else noticed that apparently WA I-502 recreational growers/retailers are peddling "Gorilla Glue"?

Was at someone's house and saw this sitting on their coffee table, thought it was a kick in the pants.

picture.php

picture.php

Thing is... granted, it's not advertised as Gorilla Glue #4, this is definitely not the GG#4 we all know and love. Perhaps an S1? The flower structure seems fairly close frow what I could tell from those tiny little buds, but the aroma is like an orange/lemon citrus.

Not bad flower necessarily, but kinda meh... perhaps it could've been grown better, and also as you can kinda see from the pic, it was micro-seeded, and semi-fresh.

All for a totally reasonable $30/g.

:laughing:

whatsmells

This is the loudest strain I have ever grow. I have the exhaust going through 2 new charcoal filters and still smell it in the house. Its blowing up into a vented attic. My room has negative pressure so I know its not escaping that way. My wife bought a few of those glad plug-inns so it masks it a little when we have company. Never mind putting it in bags, canning jars only and somehow it still stinks up the truck. This 2nd run has a different smell. Could be the canna boost. Almost dare I say a hint of fruit smell. Not the dead hobo in the trunk for 2 weeks when its 105 smell like the last run.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
looks nice. I'd toss it in the freezer and microplane it over some parchment to let it dry nice and evenly...plus makes it look like caviar lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You don't let the water dry out before you freeze ??? There's alot of water in it right now. It would be an ice cube freezing like this..

medicalmj

Veteran
This is the loudest strain I have ever grow. I have the exhaust going through 2 new charcoal filters and still smell it in the house. Its blowing up into a vented attic. My room has negative pressure so I know its not escaping that way. My wife bought a few of those glad plug-inns so it masks it a little when we have company. Never mind putting it in bags, canning jars only and somehow it still stinks up the truck. This 2nd run has a different smell. Could be the canna boost. Almost dare I say a hint of fruit smell. Not the dead hobo in the trunk for 2 weeks when its 105 smell like the last run.
Wow I came hear to see about the smell & aroma of my newly acquired "GG4" cut to see how it measured up.

Well I must of got one of those fakes recently cause while she looks just all the pics the smell ain't that intense. I compare everything I get to my blue cheese strain as to if they stay or go. Don't get me wrong the GG4 cut's got a weird funk to her and the golf ball nugs are solid and dank, but she barely made the cut.

btw- got my BC cut about 5 years ago and have yet to hear of a stanky strain around these parts. So maybe I am too picky or maybe we got some similar genetics. That is, our BC and GG4 pheno's are related.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Wow I came hear to see about the smell & aroma of my newly acquired "GG4" cut to see how it measured up.

Well I must of got one of those fakes recently cause while she looks just all the pics the smell ain't that intense. I compare everything I get to my blue cheese strain as to if they stay or go. Don't get me wrong the GG4 cut's got a weird funk to her and the golf ball nugs are solid and dank, but she barely made the cut.

btw- got my BC cut about 5 years ago and have yet to hear of a stanky strain around these parts. So maybe I am too picky or maybe we got some similar genetics. That is, our BC and GG4 pheno's are related.

It didnt come with a sample?
Why would people pass out fake gg#4?
I mean come on, the nerve of some people.

What did you have to give up for it?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I pressed this 1 about 4 months ago. All the parts in the press are coated with Olive oil. Pops right out after pressing. The outside turns dark from oxidation other than that I cant tell any diff from the day it was pressed.. I will try the Micro planning to see if its any better.

It will site like this for A few days at most. The Paper acts like a wick..
picture.php

Then into this
picture.php

Out pops this
picture.php

Cut in half. Yummy stuff...
picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.