What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemdawggy Dawg

Hey josey, I didn't realize that was you. If you say it's fake I guess it is. I really admire you and pf and I am sorry if I was a dick. I didn't mean to be. Hopefully I'll get the real one soon. Have a nice night.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I agree PF but there's only so much you can do, and I can't be assed to argue with twits online just for the sake of helping those who don't wanna see. They'd rather take the word of someone who is a "well known" member vs, tons who offer the truth already as it is. E.G the Dan Kone thread over there. How many of those guys would've believed Danny boy wasn't trying to be a hack but rather a truthful "guru" spreading the word against "fake cuts"?

I have an account at RIU since 2012, and have been talking to a few "well know members" about GG4. If a senior member of glue crew needs me or well known member to post info, send me link, and what info needs to be corrected.

If the issue is fakes, simply point them to this link -

http://www.gorillaglue4.com/#!about/c136u

Also, by driving traffic to the site, it will show up higher in google searches.

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
if anyone in the NorCal region has extra GG4 clones for sale please send me a PM. specifically looking for teenage (1-2ft) plants and will pay generously. i got a bunch of GG cuts from my friend and for some reason they are stunted and barely growing, i dont know why I've had so much bad luck lately with my GG4 clones. got the great run with them last year outdoors and had one great indoor run, then everything just went to shit.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
if anyone in the NorCal region has extra GG4 clones for sale please send me a PM. specifically looking for teenage (1-2ft) plants and will pay generously. i got a bunch of GG cuts from my friend and for some reason they are stunted and barely growing, i dont know why I've had so much bad luck lately with my GG4 clones. got the great run with them last year outdoors and had one great indoor run, then everything just went to shit.

Maybe u started growing the gg4 cut that you passed me lol

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
sorry man still no angry at myself for letting shit get mixed up..ive had issues mislabeling plants its hard to keep track of all this shit sometimes….but yea the lime warp is a slow grower but nothing as bad as what I'm seeing with some of the GGs I've resourced from friends. just barely any vertical growth the plant likes to stay squat and not stretch at all, nodes pack on right on top of each other. every other strain doesn't show this…i just want some clones like i had back in the day the GG that grows and stretches so fast and had crazy vigor.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Assclown dankfactory comment on the glue .

Dude: and let me preface this here with the fact that: Yes. I read your previous replies a few pages back to my earlier commentary. Can we pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee abstain from more talk of Gorilla Glue, in any of its supposed incarnations? It is well documented amongst those who possess the true cut that it in regards to flavor and aroma, it is possibly the most overhyped and tired strain in recent memory. As far as frost is concerned, well, indeed: It produces Trichs. But it will not stand up against true elites like a couple of the more famous OG cuts, which will easily be identified simply walking into a room with an open jar. In response to your earlier inquiry on my locale. Im a stone's throw from the sand on the coast approx a 20 minute drive from the Mecca: the San Fernando Valley. I mean no negative vibes here dude, but really? Are we really debating the nuances of Gorillla Glue cuts? Give me a fucking break dude. The strain is inferior to 90% of the stock floating around my particular region of the World. So, with all due respect: whether the forum cut is GG4, or some other variance of this strain, which simply became famous because it has "Gorilla" and "Glue" in the same name, who gives a shit?!?! Lets get back to posting a variety of quality bud photos instead of dissecting the lineage of mediocre cuts.
By the way bro, and not to nit pick: but the word is "Sativa," not "Saliva," and the phrase is "couldnt care less," as opposed to "could care less." The latter of the former implies a bodily substance, and the latter of the latter implies that you indeed could actually care even less than you currently do

http://www.rollitup.org/t/wheres-th...game-to-this-post.869354/page-7#post-11559768

Loc Dog

Veteran
PF,

The term I would use, is "pound salt" (as in up butt).

That is ludacris. We know of ICmag members accidentally miss marking cuts, right on this page. Not to mention the plethora of POS scum, that would cash in on its reputation.

If the GG4 that was true, was inferior could be from stupid growers. My first grow was alright, never grew in coir before and second hydro, was abortion, but that is all my fault, from growing in room that got into 40's at night, during cold as shit winter.

Still think it is mostly whores, cashing in on reputation. How many times was I offered Acaupulco Gold, in 70's and was just gold.

A

acridlab

Wow,, lol.. lil harsh..
He's definitely crazy, and so is that site...
Even tho I've had my share of freaks being dicks to me around here,, :)
That place makes me really appreciate ic mag...seems like growers here truly love cannabis..

Loc Dog

Veteran
Wow,, lol.. lil harsh..
He's definitely crazy, and so is that site...
Even tho I've had my share of freaks being dicks to me around here,, :)
That place makes me really appreciate ic mag...seems like growers here truly love cannabis..

I had not been there till 3 days ago, after google search on GG4 stretch. Left because of obnoxious trolls, who loved to fight.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Went to Denver from the east coast in search of a taste, maybe more. Found a sample in a jar labeled gorilla glue at Euflora near the 16th st mall. The flowers were earthy but I cant say chocolate or mocha.
I couldnt even smell anything chemmy at all. By the looks of the other offerings they had, if it was a real cut, someone messed it up pretty bad or it was a fake. I just could not buy anything from there even tho the goal was to at least smoke some glue, but I brought weed with actual trichs to CO with me.

Attachments

• BlmOverview1 02 02 10
    BlmOverview1 02 02 10
    149.1 KB · Views: 22

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You cant mistake real glue. Super strong in the Oder depart. We are all honest in our opinions. I would never over hype any strain. Friend or not that's just not how I do it. If she is crap I will state that. She is very potent, She has a strong Oder of chem choc diesel mocha funk. She yields very well. There are some that have reported there neighbors being able to smell there outdoor grow. Now having said that I don't in anyway think she is the holy grail of weed. Far from it. I do have Cultivars in my garden I like better. Anyone that says she is mediocre at best has never tried a real glue#4 plant

JointOperation

ill say im at week 3 .. and shes in BEAST MODE.. straight up.. already super frosty.. stacking not that far apart so looks like ill have gg4 colas. instead of golfballs..

but it gets frosty as fuck early on.. just like the other elites .... shes deff a great plant.. vegs fast if u give her the root room.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whoever you are you should probably stop mentioning me as the source of whoevers cuts since i have no idea who you are...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and i can virtually assure whoever this person is who says they got a cut from me probably didnt because anyone i was willing to deal with knows its only the business of two people,me and that person...anyone name dropping me is someone im not tight with,take anything they claim with a grain of salt...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
but all that said,its entirely possible.i was told when i received the cut that it was to be spread freely,and i spread it to as many people as i safely could and i have given out literally hundreds of cuts,so yes,it is within the realm of reason that this persons cut could have come second or third hand from me.

im happy to say that the growers im tight with here all gave what they could to jw's legal fund...

Chemdawggy Dawg

Ok I will do that. I am sorry for name dropping and getting off on the wrong foot I really admire your growing skills as well and wish to be as good as you someday. I know it isn't that big a deal but I feel almost heartbroken to find out my shit is fake. I feel like I let a lot of people down. Mainly me.

Status
Not open for further replies.