What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
jesus christ reading through that rollitup thread about the mislabeled gorilla glues in michigan took me back to 2011 in the girl scout cookie thread for a minute....god damn growers self professed "strain hoarder know it alls" are so fucking annoying. $80 clones, $300 dollar seed packs, s1 labeled as real cut, man what a shit show.

onavelzy

Veteran
You can only point out the real facts to people if they choose to ignore them we cant do anything about it.

at worst he's just misguided and self impressed (and maybe borderline OCD). He's at least trying to make a distinction about the purity of the strain and not trying to delude folks that he's the only one who knows anything about GG4 like that other RIU twit. He just needs to make a simple phone call to the dispensary and his argument about the different strains will go away

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But will he do it? To think the cut that won is not GG#4 is pretty stupid. I let JW know if he wants to look into it he can decide that..

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
If it helps any, my cut came from genotype who got it from Adam at herbal solutions who got it from leaf doctor, and my cut has the leaf wrinkle and structure of the #4, I'm pretty sure it's legit

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
But will he do it? To think the cut that won is not GG#4 is pretty stupid. I let JW know if he wants to look into it he can decide that..

I sent Paladin a pm, if anyone can find out he can, Im with yesprop215, I read through ssome of those post and had to laugh , fuck oh dear.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Common sense must be an elusive thing to some lol..No one was questioning if ES had a legit cut. This guy thinks the GG#4 that won 1ST MI HT in 2014 was not gg#4. He thinks because they left off the #4 its not the same..

Grizz

Veteran
yeah I read that, next thing you read will be that I dident really make gg4, some guy in Africa pulled 4 seeds out of a gorilla's ass and gg4 was the 4th seed

Grizz

Veteran
I know you guys like to put fuckheads in check that spread bullshit info about the glue, so I'll just leave this here.

"I've been dealing with genetics a long damn time ..... all i am very simply saying is that.. herbal solutions entered and won the cup with "gorilla glue" who am i to say hey he's a idiot from now on I'm re-selling it as "gorilla glue #4" .. I'm not going to and like i said there are slight variations.. the "gorilla glue" has a bit more coney bud formation than the GG4 forum cut.. the "gorilla glue" has a bit more saliva leaves than the GG4 cut.... and the internode spacing is a bit tighter on the "gorilla glue" cut... so I'm not in anyway arguing with you that his cut may be different.. but I have both .... one is a cup winner from michigan the other is the forum cut.. now had he entered his genetics as gg#4 i would never have stated its "gorilla glue" .. I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand..

http://www.rollitup.org/t/wheres-the-real-growers-bring-your-a-game-to-this-post.869354/page-4
as far as I know leaf doctor acknowledged the gg4 he entered as coming from me, I read that he paid off said dispo with gg4 cuts to get it entered, if there is a question of different looking cuts I would say said dispo may have mixed up marking there cuts, happens all the time,

as to chemdoggity dogs pic's, don't look like gg4 to me, very chemmy looking and most of the chem strains have the leaf curl.

gh0st9

Veteran
Holy fuck, that thread is hilarious. The reason why I never actively posted on that site... Or even visited in the past 5 years or so. Its ridiculous, how uppity some of these guys "in the know" are...

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
as far as I know leaf doctor acknowledged the gg4 he entered as coming from me, I read that he paid off said dispo with gg4 cuts to get it entered, if there is a question of different looking cuts I would say said dispo may have mixed up marking there cuts, happens all the time,

as to chemdoggity dogs pic's, don't look like gg4 to me, very chemmy looking and most of the chem strains have the leaf curl.

Does mine look legit? I'd be seriously surprised if it were chem cut it's way too easy to grow

Chemdawggy Dawg

Here's my mother. I have chem right with it it doesn't look similar at all the chem buds are way bigger but not as dense. Also a completely different smell. I think stankbeams a nd I have twins.

Attachments

• 0503152120.jpg
    0503152120.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 0503152110.jpg
    0503152110.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 13

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Not sure on the cup and name bullshit. Guy sounds odd n if c.sticky says he's bogus it's good for me.
I did give and sell real clones to cover some of what I saw being passed out by the crew with the really nice sign but shitty plants..
As to the cup buds? The entries that I saw marked as GG#4 or gorilla glue where all josey's baby.. Some was just better..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its nice to have accounts on other sites to try and stop the spread of miss info. If no one try's to at least inject some truth many will get the wrong info and not know any diff then they start spreading the wrong info.

gh0st9

Veteran
I agree PF but there's only so much you can do, and I can't be assed to argue with twits online just for the sake of helping those who don't wanna see. They'd rather take the word of someone who is a "well known" member vs, tons who offer the truth already as it is. E.G the Dan Kone thread over there. How many of those guys would've believed Danny boy wasn't trying to be a hack but rather a truthful "guru" spreading the word against "fake cuts"?

Chemdawggy Dawg

Hey I crawled under that big biotch. If that's fake I been looking at the wrong forum.

Attachments

• 0503152153a.jpg
    0503152153a.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 0503152153a-1-1.jpg
    0503152153a-1-1.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 15

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You dont have to engage in an argument. Post the truth then leave. At least there will be 1 post with the right info.

Status
Not open for further replies.