What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NewAgeGenetics

flo x glue should be awesome for personal use... the high of the flo is so creative.

I really loved the Flo some years earlier.

Ollie

Veteran
Now when GG #4 is dialed in in most rooms, what are the flavors like now?

56 days, 63 days, 70+ days ?

Peace

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Just a few seeds I picked. There will be another 50or so of each in a week when I harvest These catpiss x glue seeds are some of the biggest I've ever seen. Calyxes couldn't contain the maturing seeds all the way through flower. I shall call it..."Apeshit"...
EDIT apeshit has alreADY Been taken....AGC99 x purple urkel.....lol. Fuck that

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour Dubble x gg#4

picture.php

Chemdawggy Dawg

Just a few seeds I picked. There will be another 50or so of each in a week when I harvest These catpiss x glue seeds are some of the biggest I've ever seen. Calyxes couldn't contain the maturing seeds all the way through flower. [URL=http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag230/mrtea1523/Mobile%20Uploads/0502151735b_zpswrnph7sy.jpg]View Image[/URL][URL=http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag230/mrtea1523/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-05/0502151735c_zpsox0ncntg.jpg]View Image[/URL]I shall call it..."Apeshit"...
EDIT apeshit has alreADY Been taken....AGC99 x purple urkel.....lol. Fuck that

Call it ape or gorilla piss that sounds more true to lineage anyway.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Front row seats were 100k... Nose bleed seats were 10k...

Hyped up consumer distraction.

I know you guys like to put fuckheads in check that spread bullshit info about the glue, so I'll just leave this here.

"I've been dealing with genetics a long damn time ..... all i am very simply saying is that.. herbal solutions entered and won the cup with "gorilla glue" who am i to say hey he's a idiot from now on I'm re-selling it as "gorilla glue #4" .. I'm not going to and like i said there are slight variations.. the "gorilla glue" has a bit more coney bud formation than the GG4 forum cut.. the "gorilla glue" has a bit more saliva leaves than the GG4 cut.... and the internode spacing is a bit tighter on the "gorilla glue" cut... so I'm not in anyway arguing with you that his cut may be different.. but I have both .... one is a cup winner from michigan the other is the forum cut.. now had he entered his genetics as gg#4 i would never have stated its "gorilla glue" .. I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand..

http://www.rollitup.org/t/wheres-the-real-growers-bring-your-a-game-to-this-post.869354/page-4

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can only point out the real facts to people if they choose to ignore them we cant do anything about it.

Chemdawggy Dawg

Just yesterday one of my buddies tried to tell me my glue isn't teal. I told him it looks pretty real to me. Day 54

Attachments

• 0503150856a-1.jpg
    0503150856a-1.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 10

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Just yesterday one of my buddies tried to tell me my glue isn't teal. I told him it looks pretty real to me. Day 54
if youre looking to verify you might include big fan leaf pics. and lower bud shots closer up. also some veg fan leaves. looks probable from here though on that pic. but hard sayin not knowin.
did you get from a dispenso?

Chemdawggy Dawg

It is definitely real it has the leaf twist and crook in veg and the frost and structure in bloom. This is under gavitas in rdwc. I think he mislabled the cut I gave him about a year ago. He got another and he said it was different. We have set up a trade to get it straightened out. He said what I gave him doesn't look like my pics but i gave him the glue for sure, so it's something he did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.