What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Paladin420's GG4 cross to the sour bubble pheno known as DMT is packing on the frost on all 3 pheno's i've run so far !!!

Darlins Net #6 ..... still in flower , so no weight yet , but this whole round got locked up & never properlly fattened up .

picture.php

picture.php

Darlins net #3 ...... the biggest yielder so far 105 grams

picture.php

picture.php

Darlins net #5 ..... very small yield 43 grams

shitty pic .... sorry

picture.php

Kalyx

Still got some work to do dialing her in, but she looks happy and healthy. Technically my second run with her but my first official run with a decent sized plant. She looks like she finished up and stacked better than the previous seeded one I ran.

Still not swelling and stacking the way I know she can, she still has good density to her flowers though. I have already changed my nutes for next round and I think she can take a little heavier feedings than she was given this run.

Harvested at Day 68

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stems started cracking and snapping as soon as she was fully cut from her stakes and strings.

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
if someone can contact any of these people with this gg7 that supposedly came from my hands please have them contact me,
also the gg5 is kicking ass in the flower room, I have it side by side with a gg4 , there 3 weeks in 12/12 and man I swear the 5 is stacking and frostier than the 4, I cant get my computer to download weed pic's. I will try to take some cell pic's and send them to someone that can post them for me. planning on entering it in MI ht cup next year,

Cannavore

Veteran
gg5 looks and sounds good

theres bunch of mentions of the #7 on the farm including comments like this lol

"Joesy himself said earlier this month he has GG6 in flower and gg5 & gg7 going in soon. To clarify, no theres no other phenos of #4, of course, but there are other Gorilla Glue phenos."

same poster also posted this, saying it was originally a post from joesy:

a small batch of f2's is almost ready, chopped the female yesterday but left the seeded branch to mature another week. I have a rooted cut of the male so I put him back in flower today. also have gg6in flower and gg7 and gg5 almost ready to flower, good things to come.

MrDank said:
is there such thing as the Gorilla Glue #7 aka the Gorilla Glue Breeder's Cut?

an old associate (who's also a pathological liar, hence the term "old associate") told me he was getting that cut

no there is not, gg7 is no more, RIP. it was never passed

im confused lol so gg7 was from the original beans but never passed out?

Grizz

Veteran
no canna the 7 was from the gg male I had, hit the gg4 , I started some of them hence the 5 and 7, they weren't impressive, don't remember there being a # 6 . the buds yes215 and white lotus got were from that same cross,
I just spoke with Stoney917 and he said you talked with someone up in Denver that was involved in the gg7 thing, my memory isent what it used to be but I know I dident pass any cuts and sure don't remember giving any seeds away. the gg5 is gg1 x gg4, fem.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hey Josey! I got peanut butter on your chocolate!

[YOUTUBEIF]gwGQ_w9lgHw[/YOUTUBEIF]

Two great tastes that taste great together, real GG#4 and OGKB cookies.

I hooked up with one of your FOAFs last night and smoked him out
with some of my early GlueBreath EasyMode Indeeka clone only..
picture.php

He's promised to get her out to you and your crew and to send along the
OGKB 2.0 and Stink Panties if you have room in your stable for more bagseed genetics.:biggrin:

I'm testing the GG#4 x CookieBoi seeds now and some of them are exiting in reverse. HardMode.
picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
wow someone on IG is named Fleek_extracts that is the gayest shit I've ever heard. some f these extract brands have some stupid silly names..

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I usually dont hate shit. But i hate that fuckin word. The shit jus sound DUMB. One uh my lady friends was like "oooooh thats on fleek" I was like say that shit again ima fleek u the FUCK up.... "thats not how u use that" .... FLEEK OFF. im out.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahahaha for real ^ the kids round here use it almost exclusively to eyebrows . "girl them eyebrows on fleek". Lol fuck outa here with that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts