What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Mexican 1: "Hey, amigo, how do you operate this lighter?"
Mexican 2: "You have to fleek it, pendejo!"

krustallos

Veteran
Howdy Glue Crew!

Heres some recent shots of another run of FLU#6(GG4xFlo)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope everyone is well :wave:

Grizz

Veteran
gg5 looks and sounds good

theres bunch of mentions of the #7 on the farm including comments like this lol

"Joesy himself said earlier this month he has GG6 in flower and gg5 & gg7 going in soon. To clarify, no theres no other phenos of #4, of course, but there are other Gorilla Glue phenos."

same poster also posted this, saying it was originally a post from joesy:

a small batch of f2's is almost ready, chopped the female yesterday but left the seeded branch to mature another week. I have a rooted cut of the male so I put him back in flower today. also have gg6in flower and gg7 and gg5 almost ready to flower, good things to come.

well late last night it hit me right between the eyes, in other words I remember wtf went down.

after the ht cup 2014 I asked marr if there was any original seeds left, there was so he brought me some and he kept some, I planted them and had gg5 gg6, gg7. gg7 went into flower, 5 and 6 dident. 7 seemed like the best one but I culled it after flowering it, the 5 and 6 dident make it to flower, marr found a male in what he kept and gave it to me, thus the seeds yesprop215 has and what white lotus had, the gg5 I have now isent from those seeds, its from gg1 x gg4. sorry for all the confusion. like I said before, the gg7 I had was culled and never passed, none of the seeds were given to anyone, they were picked out of some buds of gg4 that got hit with the gg male marr found. end of story. sorry for all the forgetting .

thewhitelotus

Veteran
True story! think I found about 5 seeds in one of the buds! I actually just found out not all were popped either and they shall be in my possession next week!

Welp, time to BBQ, drink some cold ones, n try n find me a hot wife! Have a good one all!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a bad back from hell and the missus is 7 months pregnant, this could be trouble. :D

All water, they like the mix.

guineapig

Veteran
Krusty you are my hero :woohoo:

The first pic seems to lean more towards the Flo side and the second and third pic seem more GG4ish.

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wuts this world coming to? All of a sudden we got people smoking gorilla dick and trying to get the flu. Fleek it.

Status
Not open for further replies.