What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No clue what that is ???.. gg#7 came from the male glue JW had. He gave out some buds with these seeds in them. That's what I herd. Don't know anymore. JW would need to chime in with more details if he knows.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I thought 7 was a selection from an S1, yeah?

I went "hardmode" on a houseplant...

dead-plant.jpg

yeahthatsign.gif
there are no words for something like that

yeah... but thats just because comments are closed... or there'd be plenty of words for that...

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
i have the gg7 in my clutches but have yet to see her flowers. itll be a minute i gottta d oquarantine etc before i bring her inside my low priority room to test.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought 7 was a selection from an S1, yeah?

I went "hardmode" on a houseplant...

View Image

yeah... but thats just because comments are closed... or there'd be plenty of words for that...

No seeds where from the male JW had from what I understand.. So that would make them F1. If the seeds are regular seeds and a male is found a f1 seed line could be made. Like I said JW might know more.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
i was told that it was from the batch that pf is speaking of. i have no way to verify the story but i do admit that if someone was intimate enough to know about that batch it almost seems likely it is a true story. i dont know the people claiming the cut as their selection from those seeds.

clone was passed to me through at least one if not two or more.. maybe he knows him on some of the other boards or read the story there.

i didnt get too nosey,
i just said "sure ill try it. why not? thanks."
so i ordered a cut to be delivered.
he said its also dank as fuck and is a lil more beefy with a slight different smell profile.

curious. ill post it up pics here when it lands.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
joesy does have a male cross, but had to kill it off. i also found seeds and were told by JW that the male was his only GG. maybe he can elaborate.

frisco glue is completely different than gorilla glue. it was based off a hash plant clone from back in the day.

there is just a small group of knuckleheads in SF who got kind of butthurt about all the fame GG is receiving so they tried to revive "Frisco glue"…whats even more lame is that one of them showed me some samples and it was gorilla glue lmao. str8flame knows all those guys and can verify that they are in the wrong as well….just trying to bring back some marketing.

Grizz

Veteran
well as far as I can remember only yesprop215 and white lotus got any of those seeds, if there s1's they came from someone else, possibly from the ht cup 2014, other than that its a mystery to me.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
heehaw thanks! hopefully theres a good stud in there and il make sure to get that pollen back to you as well.

a bunch of guys had s1s, maybe the gg7 was an s1? what collective or grower was it associated with?

Grizz

Veteran
I haven't got a clue, str8edge knows more than anyone I know, I have heard rumors of gg7 in co. I guess if it won a cup I better take credit for it. lol

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Thats funny you guys are chatting about gg#7. i was just on instagram last night and noticed some dude in CO growing what he called GG#7 and referred to it as Gorilla Glue #7.

5th picture on top row
https://instagram.com/tatergrows704/

not sure if posting to instagram is with the TOU....if its not please remove the link mods! thanks!

but his name is tatergrows704

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hard to tell with that pic. Someone ask if he has a male.

If they got the seeds from you or you made those seeds then you should also claim that a something you made... More detailed info is needed.

HL45

Veteran
Just saw the Jane goodall and the Ben Davis gg4 crosses. Not sure on the genetics yet, but they are fire. Def different then the gg4 but you can see the heritage. This collective is holding on tight so far and not giving up the mystery in the papa...I told them that they need to make a donation to ya. These are old tour heads and always look out for fam, even if it's extended fam. I'll make sure they kick down. PM me.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gg7 going around colorado springs and denver, i'm told it's not as good as the #4 original cut. so may not be the same #7, was told it's an s1.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we have 2 different stories lol.. The 1 I and str8 are talking about is suppose to be better...Im sure we will find out soon enough since str8 has it

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
yep... I heard the same as miles... local selection from a s1 batch somewhere...

we got 2 totally different items with the same name it seems... an S1 and I guess an F1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts