What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU

Ace Thai (+RSC Thai and crosses)

Podenco

L.S.,

Temperatures went down and I am slowly running out of grass. So time for a grow. This time it will be my trusted crosses, Dutch Passion Power Plant (DPPP) x Cannabiogen Durban F1, DPPP x Ace Mauritius x Ethiopia F2 (selved) but also some Thai by Ace and RSC.

I have been stupid and did not put my seeds in the fridge so germination was low, older seeds (2018-2020) had difficulty taking in water but luckily I have many seeds so getting 6 plants of my own crosses was doable. Germination of the Thai was 50%, in the end I have 3 of both Ace and RSC. Seeds are in tubes in the fridge now.

full

Box. Left to right: PPxDurban, Ace/RSC Thai, PPxMxE selved.

full

An Ace Thai.

full

An RSC Thai.

full

PPxMxE selved.

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
L.S.,

Temperatures went down and I am slowly running out of grass. So time for a grow. This time it will be my trusted crosses, Dutch Passion Power Plant (DPPP) x Cannabiogen Durban F1, DPPP x Ace Mauritius x Ethiopia F2 (selved) but also some Thai by Ace and RSC.

I have been stupid and did not put my seeds in the fridge so germination was low, older seeds (2018-2020) had difficulty taking in water but luckily I have many seeds so getting 6 plants of my own crosses was doable. Germination of the Thai was 50%, in the end I have 3 of both Ace and RSC. Seeds are in tubes in the fridge now.

full

Box. Left to right: PPxDurban, Ace/RSC Thai, PPxMxE selved.

full

An Ace Thai.

full

An RSC Thai.

full

PPxMxE selved.
So far so good friend this will be fun to watch. Keep us posted.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @Podenco looking forward to follow your own sativa crosses and this Thai grow :)

It's very important to keep seeds well stored with gel silica in a good fridge without moisture at 4-5ºC.
Depending on embryo size, seed size, ripening, genetics .... seeds easily last in the fridge 10-15 years with close to perfect germination rates.