What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Another thing that bothered me about them, was they charge 10-50 a gram. I know parts of Colorado have 35% sales tax on cannabis, it was around 30 for high end. That is what I saw on CNN special. Do not know the deal in CA.

Someone should call as customer, and ask how much a gram for GG4.

Did not realize that was for shatter, @ 50.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like I will be making some more GG#4 s1, SDubb s1 and a bunch of other crosses using this pollen.:dance013:.....I also have some Rosetta Stone Pollen for later use. There's more to collect now that I have figured out how to get it..The SDubb had much less but I don't need much to make alot of seeds. I also checked the plants I pollinated last night all the pistils have shriveled up some are dieing. I still need to wait and see I don't know if the pollen is viable..Nice and yellow like it should be. Letting it dry out for a few days. My Querkle pollen is 4 years old it's still as viable as the day I put it the freezer. I noticed 1 of the Sour Dubb Natural s1 has the same Variegation the mom has. Will be very curious to see what that one does.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Loc Dog

Veteran
good work loc dog,

Glad to do anything I can to help you!!! Owe you for your generosity to everyone. Just ask, if I can help in any other way!!

I have been on Prozac for years, and still had dozens of anxiety attacks a month. Have never had so few, and so mild, since GG4. The ones I have recently, are from thinking of blowing a GG4 run.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
High Desert Green Oasis in Victorville, Ca. is the name of dispensary who's owner the young lady informed me is the breeder of Gorilla Glue#4. When I pressed the receptionist she told me I didn't know what I was talking about. I then went on to give her a brief history and also explained that she was actually talking to MarrDogg she then said some crazy shit out the side of her throat at which time I hung up on her. Five minutes later she calls back saying her boss the "breeder" is very interested in what I have and asking what I had. I could hear someone in the background whom I'll assume is the owner/breeder telling her what to say. She then said something to the point of can they call me back, my response to them in that regard I believe scared them from calling me back.

I can get a little irrate sometimes and I think she picked that up quick.

I just signed up on weedmaps to leave a shitty review for that dispo. It's up right now. We will see how long it lasts. I'm giving it at least 3 hours until they open. Then I bet it will get deleted. So then I will make another profile and leave more shitty reviews.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I have a wide variety of structure and yield on my glues plant to plant I'm thinking because I take clones from all over the plant but I haven't tried taking clones from tops yet

Ive noticed that the plants yield and structure, are diff from clone to clone. I think its how well they root that makes the dif but Im not sure. It could be from the spot you take the cut from?
Some clones of GG just perform better than other cuts of GG.
I may just take the best clone and revegg after flowering.
Or just keep the fastest rooting cut as the mom.

I have noticed that the GG structure reminds me of an OG. Thin long branches with flowers that seem to be too big for the skinny stem. The more I grow it, the more I just love it.
Im sure a SourDubb x GG#4 will be super excellent! The SourDubb S1's will be awsome too!
Great work PF!

Loc Dog

Veteran
To me, if JW, Marrdogg, PF, or RB do not call it GG4, no one should use the name commercially. JW should have control over the name, but those are the ones, that could easily identify, without question. Anything questionable could only be called a GG strain or mix.

Just my opinion. I just want the best for the above mentioned.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Looks like I will be making some more GG#4 s1, SDubb s1 and a bunch of other crosses using this pollen.:dance013:.....I also have some Rosetta Stone Pollen for later use. There's more to collect now that I have figured out how to get it..The SDubb had much less but I don't need much to make alot of seeds. I also checked the plants I pollinated last night all the pistils have shriveled up some are dieing. I still need to wait and see I don't know if the pollen is viable..Nice and yellow like it should be. Letting it dry out for a few days. My Querkle pollen is 4 years old it's still as viable as the day I put it the freezer. I noticed 1 of the Sour Dubb Natural s1 has the same Variegation the mom has. Will be very curious to see what that one does.

View Image
View Image
View Image

that's fantastic news PF! :woohoo::dance013::whee:
:party:

Pendleton

Has anyone considered that this might have been just miscommunication? Perhaps the girl at the desk doesn't know her job quite as well as she should and is calling the dispensary owner the breeder because he happens to grow the GG#4 they sell? I know it's probably the simple answer that these people are trying to claim something that's not true, but I'd like to play devil's advocate for the idea that maybe this is just a misunderstanding.

picture.php
large clones this is 6" of top off of an 18" very vigorous GG# dipped in kln, then dipped in bontone rooting powder and into a dome cloner right under t-5 w/air stone & heat mat with water only, and 50% h&g nutes when adding was needed. 14 days later never looked back, I normally get roots 6" below cube this way but this one I am surprised the roots are 12" below the cube. She already had to go into a bigger pot and looks like I saved some veg time.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Aspenou812

Veteran

View Image
View Image
View Image

Oh Purp looks killer ya going ta share??

Aspenou812

Veteran
Oh and by the way FUCK EVERYONE in all walks of life that thinks they have to LIE and BULL SHIT to good people to turn a profit !!!!!!! PERIOD No Apologies !!!!!!!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
man I typed out a huge response and lost it because it took me a long time to type it all up...

I'm over it...if their glue was legit it doesn't matter...either they pay for a stamp of approval which comes out of the growers pocket or they get blacklisted on the glue website.

SCLABS is TERRIBLY inaccurate, and if you're basing legitimacy off of test % alone isn't something I'd personally do...I've personally seen 7-8%+ differences in the same samples tested by SCLABS on many occasions, and the majority of glue that I've seen tested is at 22-26%, my ssh is normaly 26-28% but has been testing at 19% since SCLABS last calibration.

no excuse for the creator front, although that is the downside of this industry of aliases...there's only one marr and josey, so their odds were pretty good that they'd never hear from you guys...this whole game is filled up with liars and cheaters...if a person isn't hardened enough to deal with em, then might I suggest a cubicle(saying this as a general statement, not directed at anyone in particular!).

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Just because others sale the harvest to that dispensary doesn't make them(dispensary owners) good people. They should never lie why do that?.. None of those Cultivars where found by the Dispensary. If they didn't know the creator of A-ODUBB would they also front as the creator of those as well ??... When dispensary do crap like this it say's alot about how they think. If they are connected to other IC members maybe they will get the word they fuked up.

have you EVER dealt with a dispensary that was 1000% honest about everything? I honestly don't think that place exists...not in California anyways...all dispensaries lie, ALL BUSINESSES of every type stretch/bend the truth if it means increasing the bottom line. business is ruthless that's all there is to it. josey isn't hugely known outside of the IC world...I know shocking right? I'd say 90% of people that smoke glue A) don't know who josey or marr are or b) could give two shits who josey and marr are.

most normal patients just want good quality medicine regardless of what you call it..we're the only one's geeking out on this shit.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
10% is unlikely imo. There's no way that even 1% even know or care where the fuck the strains they smoke come from the members named who found it that that info is even available to know in the first place. I totally agree with wadeezlrg. All sales people fudge when they feel it is advantageous and they think no one will be the wiser. I don't think it's right but I also don't think it isn't par for the course for this shady ass industry. I see shady shady shit go down behind the scenes with all of these folks every time I engage with them. I actually had a disp owner tell me which labs don't usually find insecticides. Pissed me off. Rude mother tickets selling tainted flowers knowingly if they can get a shady lab to verify.
Gross shady and fraudulent to the point of being hostile. I think the pesticide testing should be eliminated or standardized. it's dangerous to tell sensitive people that flowers are deemed pesticide free with a government oversight agency making sure these claims are valid when in fact they haven't even been tested for any pesticides commonly used. Unless they go to og analytical they won't even get tested for avid.imid forbid eagle ridimil judo acephate or flint. Those aren't even tested for under Oregon law. What is? Shit no one uses that was banned in the 70s the law had good intentions and no I snider information to shape the laws. It was s cut and paste list from some other industry. It doesn't even cross over much.

Pendleton

Almost all my experience with Oregon dispensaries has been equally sleazy, even the best ones that I like, they were salesman, and the average consumer is not educated.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have never dealt with a dispo . I hope I never will. My only issue is there lie it was not miscommunication. I'm sure they probably do have real glue that's not the issue for me. They knew what they where doing. Read Marrdoggs post they called him back she was getting told what to say on the phone. I'm not gonna dwell on it I also would never recommend people that Lie. This was not a little white lie IMO. It's people that support bad dispo it wont ever change. $$$$ are more important then mortality such is life.

The farmacy in Hollywood is by far the most honest in my area....all medicine is tested for potency and mold pesticides etc...nobody else in la does this and most growers in la use pgr's as well so you are taking a gamble with your health buying from 99.9 % of dispensaries...local government really should have been advised by responsible growers before drafting laws that regulate dispos this way they could have been made aware of the public health threat that dirty flowers can cause.....ca is a huge fucking mess when it comes to dispos.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I have never dealt with a dispo . I hope I never will. My only issues is there lie about them being the breeder it was not miscommunication. They knew what they where doing. Read Marrdoggs post they called him back she was getting told what to say on the phone. I'm not gonna dwell on it I also would never recommend people that Lie. This was not a little white lie IMO. It's people that support bad dispo it wont ever change. $$$$ are more important then mortality such is life.

I never recommended them, and quite honestly I work directly with their competition so I could just as easily jump in on the bash brigade, I'm just trying to remain as practical on the issue as I can be.

lets look at it like this for one minute: you are the CEO of a non-profit collective that is not only subject to harassment & heightened scrutiny from other businesses and law enforcement, but you have to deal with a very uninformed public in an area that doesn't allow walk in collectives which just adds to the level of uninformism...which means you end up repeatedly answering stupid questions from generally clueless people...believe me there is no shortage of idiots in that area...let's say one day your just hanging out waiting for calls for deliveries and some guy calls up asking normal questions about your strains etc. then all of the sudden the guy claims to be say soma and that what you were just talking about is not true at all- Now that guy on the other end of the line could easily be soma...but how would you know that? would you be inclined to believe an completely unknown persons claims just because they spent the breath to make them?

could it also be a possibility that the CEO of that collective purchased some of unknownprophet's GG4 S1's at another local collective that just so happens to carry those seeds....planted them and found a keeper pheno? in which case a lesser informed "receptionist" which is often true mistook the proper terminology of "breeding"...or even the grower/ceo of the collective for that matter...think of how many un-informed members of the IC community screw up terminology on a regular basis, and tbh te majority of collective owners than I know aren't what I would consider highly intelligent, they're often very business savy...but I would honestly question the intelligence of most of them.

I'm really not trying to defend theses guys, I don't give two poops about em...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have Morality so for me it would not be something I would need to think about. I think a re read of Marrdogs posts would help. 3rd time this has been posted. She called him back. Some guy in the background was telling her what to say.. Anyone using s1's should be using it in the product discript. It's not gg#4.

Status
Not open for further replies.