What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SFV x GGr.. I noticed the GG#4 pollen is white... If I look at the SDubb male flowers under the scope I can see pollen just don't know if its viable.

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Do your thing Hammer! Im sure theres some fire beans in those calyx's now.

What do you guys think of putting 4x GG's in a 5gln pot, 9x pots under each lamp, vegged from clone for 2 weeks, lolli-popped, then flipped. I have lower branches floppin everywhere so it seems the thickest part of the canopy is near the bottom while the tops are spread apart further.

Was thinking of having only 3 branches max, under the top cola on each plant, and putting 4x plants in each pot. Also put 4x stakes in each pot to hold up each plant.
I just may try it next run. IDK?
I think I could pull a serious yield without any small popcorn nugz and just all tops real close to eachother.

Do your thing Hammer! Im sure theres some fire beans in those calyx's now.

What do you guys think of putting 4x GG's in a 5gln pot, 9x pots under each lamp, vegged from clone for 2 weeks, lolli-popped, then flipped. I have lower branches floppin everywhere so it seems the thickest part of the canopy is near the bottom while the tops are spread apart further.

Was thinking of having only 3 branches max, under the top cola on each plant, and putting 4x plants in each pot. Also put 4x stakes in each pot to hold up each plant.
I just may try it next run. IDK?
I think I could pull a serious yield without any small popcorn nugz and just all tops real close to eachother.
i have almost that exact scenario in a tent right now and its working really well. but man do they rip through the water..... I have 4,4,3 in the largest airpots with coco on auto drip. If i dont mix em up a new 10g every day they dry.

anyone else ever have problems calibrating their ph meter? i have a hm80. it reads different if I calibrate to 4 vs 7 and test the other solution.... I have it calibrated to seven because thats closer to the 5.8-6 that i want... but it reads my 4.0 solution as 4.8..... is it broken??

Aspenou812

Veteran
anyone else ever have problems calibrating their ph meter? i have a hm80. it reads different if I calibrate to 4 vs 7 and test the other solution.... I have it calibrated to seven because thats closer to the 5.8-6 that i want... but it reads my 4.0 solution as 4.8..... is it broken??

did you follow the directions with your hm digital? they are great meters if ya dont handle them like your a gorilla. rinse off after every use in ro water and compressed air, NEVER LET THE PROBE DRY OUT!! and different calibration solutions will have different set points manufacture to manufacture, by the way its not broken mine dose the same thing

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Largest clone's I have taken. I took 2 of the main tops from a plant I could not run.. These will be a test to see if this is why I don't get 12" long Cola's...I normally take my cuts from lower nodes. This 1 is the 1st to root.
picture.php

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Largest clone's I have taken. I took 2 of the main tops from a plant I could not run.. These will be a test to see if this is why I don't get 12" long Cola's...I normally take my cuts from lower nodes. This 1 is the 1st to root.

I'm interested to see the results. I often use lowers and the lollypop trimmings for my clones. never kept moms.

did those root in the solo's or elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts