What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
What are the Sour Bubble seeds that are available today? I see seedsherenow sells some, but what are they an IBL?
I wouldn’t recommend that personally. Im all for what they did. But not for how they did it.

Havent heard a single good thing about their reproductions and the entire thing seems shady at the very least.

I bought a pack back in 2021 after Bog died and havent popped them because of everything I’ve heard.

Last edited:

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Sts was a success. Now lets just hope my girl wants to reverse 🦖👏🦕 IMG_4297.jpeg

Green Zenit

Update.... we have seed. Some plants more than others. Still I'm going to have more than I could ever grow out with the limited numbers we can grow here. I do know a guy that has a grow license. IF he likes one of what I'm growing. He said he would let me do a couple 100 grow. We'll see...

First up the patch

View attachment 19055835

a few seed shots

View attachment 19055837 View attachment 19055838

a couple crosses first up pure michigan x sour bubble

View attachment 19055839 View attachment 19055840

the guy wanted a thai cross

View attachment 19055842

one of the short SB. Thought it was because of how it was planted. But the one next to it is 3 times as tall.

View attachment 19055843

What is cool this season is how many assassin bugs I have on every plant. Every plant has at least 10. Haven't seen any grasshopper damage this year on these plants. They are doing a great job of keeping the grasshoppers off them.

View attachment 19055848 View attachment 19055849
Wow!! Those are cool! And the name even make them cooler! 😎

Terpsnpurps

Yup, and this is a good month to do it. Still cool enough with humidity abound, seriously..cannatrol looks so attractive though for automation...seeiously considering to get a cigar or wine wooler with a compressor to see how it goes...lots of people saying they totally compare to the cannatrol
Not a chance... if its compressor based it's not even close to the cannatrol.. it's the lack of compressor that makes the cannatrol more stable vs compressor based units..

I have a cannatrol and have seen many variants of diy builds.. you're best bet is gut the compressor and add similar parts inside (small fans temp control humidity control etc...)

The cannatrol runs on 70 watts

poochute

Not a chance... if its compressor based it's not even close to the cannatrol.. it's the lack of compressor that makes the cannatrol more stable vs compressor based units..

I have a cannatrol and have seen many variants of diy builds.. you're best bet is gut the compressor and add similar parts inside (small fans temp control humidity control etc...)

The cannatrol runs on 70 watts
No no, go on thermoelectric: Hook Daddy's thread on roll it up, so good, I got a top of the shelf running at 55deg, and with the computer fan, it has a heat sink in the back from a cheap humidifier →computer peltier fan that has a large heat sink, pulling moisture which exits the drain. Set a sweet humidity sensor in the back, peltier fan in back left next to drain and blowing at the door...you're set...set humidity on monitor of choice...but there are differing opines, 71.5 is mostly agreed to be ideal, then every day drop .5 ...proven, and in a 200 dollar thermo wine cooler...cmon..I mean....cmon, 30 dollar humidifier peltier fan...some screens for the shelving...cmon