What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not the quickest for me. The main tops always took 2x longer and harder to root then cuts taken from the lower nodes. I've had many more failures with main tops then lowers. The plant was about 3' tall when I took the cuts. I rooted them in RR under a dome then transplanted when roots where poking out.. I don't keep moms either. Since I couldn't run the plant I took 2 big cut then gave the plant to a buddy.

marrdogg

Veteran
High Desert Green Oasis in Victorville, Ca. is the name of dispensary who's owner the young lady informed me is the breeder of Gorilla Glue#4. When I pressed the receptionist she told me I didn't know what I was talking about. I then went on to give her a brief history and also explained that she was actually talking to MarrDogg she then said some crazy shit out the side of her throat at which time I hung up on her. Five minutes later she calls back saying her boss the "breeder" is very interested in what I have and asking what I had. I could hear someone in the background whom I'll assume is the owner/breeder telling her what to say. She then said something to the point of can they call me back, my response to them in that regard I believe scared them from calling me back.

I can get a little irrate sometimes and I think she picked that up quick.

Grizz

Veteran
bully, marr can you post that link so we can see what there buds looked like ? I am going to put there name on our web site as frauds.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's always gonna be some schmuck trying to cash in on the glue name.. Way too many dispensary's that have no morality..

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
They do not seem to have their own website. They tack onto websites that list dispensaries.

I am not an instagram user. If you are, and follow them at this link, can leave comments - https://instagram.com/hdgreenoasis/

Last edited:
Their pic of glue doesn't really look like gg4 but the bud does look really mushed up....they sound like a bunch of asshats but the dispo industry is full of them so par for the course

ganjourno

:biggrin: Beginning of flush.
ecwSlJR.jpg

fqHctda.jpg

2x1TptN.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's the same as Loc Dog posted MO..

Instagram
This user is private You need to be following hdgreenoasis to like or comment

Largest clone's I have taken. I took 2 of the main tops from a plant I could not run.. These will be a test to see if this is why I don't get 12" long Cola's...I normally take my cuts from lower nodes. This 1 is the 1st to root.
View Image
View Image

I have a wide variety of structure and yield on my glues plant to plant I'm thinking because I take clones from all over the plant but I haven't tried taking clones from tops yet

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
fwiw I know of quite a few people in that area that have legit glue, there are even some ICers around there. I don't know if that place had legit glue or not, but fronting like you're the creator is weak sauce...but judging by other things on their menu they work with a circle of growers that generally puts out dank(and some of em are connected to our ic bros)...and that circle certainly has access to the glue...same crew that's responsible for the bty og, found the adub-odub, the dragon cut that goo's been runnin etc...

the creator front is definitely weak but I would probably keep the pitch forks in the shed for now lol

besides their ig only has like 50 followers, is it worth the effort? lol

Grizz

Veteran
fwiw I know of quite a few people in that area that have legit glue, there are even some ICers around there. I don't know if that place had legit glue or not, but fronting like you're the creator is weak sauce...but judging by other things on their menu they work with a circle of growers that generally puts out dank(and some of em are connected to our ic bros)...and that circle certainly has access to the glue...same crew that's responsible for the bty og, found the adub-odub, the dragon cut that goo's been runnin etc...

the creator front is definitely weak but I would probably keep the pitch forks in the shed for now lol

besides their ig only has like 50 followers, is it worth the effort? lol

deezy in my book if there saying glue is tested at 18 % its not likely from our crew, and by claiming there the creator of gg4 really pisses me off, I emailed them and left a review, I will also put them on the gg4 web site as frauds and liars, it is what it is, play str8 or don't play. if they have any balls maybe they will answer my email and set shit right but I don't think they will.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just because others sale the harvest to that dispensary doesn't make them(dispensary owners) good people. They should never lie why do that?.. None of those Cultivars where found by the Dispensary. If they didn't know the creator of A-ODUBB would they also front as the creator of those as well ??... When dispensary do crap like this it say's alot about how they think. If they are connected to other IC members maybe they will get the word they fuked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.