What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Got the GG4 bubble dried and off the parchment paper. Ended up with about 10gs of 73u that is perfect for dabbing. The 25 and 160u are still drying so i dont have any numbers on that. Sampled a little last night and it was incredibly tasty....id say my best so far

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Enjoy your Sunday everyone! Got some pages to catch up on:tiphat:
that looks incredibly white WL nice work. did you do any thing to prep the herb before it went through the normal bubble process. looks like zero green.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mia Culpa Frostbyte!

I got started on this path because I think so highly of GG4 and of the work I know has gone into this plant to give it to people complimentary. I figured by posting this question to the breeders of the strain that I love the most, I would get good feedback about how to protect other growers in the future, most probably Josey and many of the others who grow fire.

Ahh... and now back to my regularly scheduled enjoyment of GG#4
wink.gif
Jean Greens View Image

It's real easy to invite those you want to have that discussion with. It doesn't need to be done here IMO. Having said that I'm just another member. You guys can do as you like.

bobblehead

Veteran
man you guys mutilate genetics with no intent for any thing ,or purpose but to hype average
holy mackerel ,really

You should call yourself the pessimistic one. I turned a mistake into something helpful and good. Sorry you don't approve. I'll be sure to hold off on the production run.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
I see that Evel8 seeds has taken down my pic and added BX3 to GG#4 description.

problem solved? sorta. i mean, get used to new folks popping up and acting like there is no established etiquette and selling them selves as over night elite seed companies.
oh boy, the online backlash for all the new seed companies with folks. they are coming up with no real insight of breeder trends and known group shared dos and donts. yeah they look schmucks and you shut em down or set em straight which ever way you wanna look at it but it will become a game of whack a mole in the coming year or two.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
well if you know who they were stolen from maybe they will pipe up if they get the news. im assuming you woulda told anyone you know already if their pics are on there.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it soo tasty too :D looks good AS..

Anyone catch High Profit's? ....You see that guy walk into the green house then buy 55lbs with cash..I can grow you 55lbs that's better for less. call me lol....

jayjayfrank

Veteran
joesy, vice is who you want to talk to.

Action Bronsoni
[youtubeif]yhjiObaXfq0[/youtubeif]

B Real w/ guest Action Bronson
[youtubeif]vcptEh6waK0[/youtubeif]

at 13 min mark mentions his favorite herb.

at 15 min mark they might be talking about you...

The most potent pot on earth- GG4! The article is in Vice today. No mention of Joesy. Some putz called RB-26 acting like he's the breeder. Funny chit. Right here:
http://www.vice.com/read/marijuanas-growers-are-upping-the-thc-ante-with-super-potent-pot-456

time to let the glue crew loose on t.kid I suppose?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That report is total bullshit about cannabis being stronger today IMO... We had 20+% Cultivars back in the 70's and beyond. What they tested was what most people had back then Mexican dirt weed or Brown weed. Today we have many many more people growing good quality cannabis. Comparing today's main stream witch is at least a 1000% increase in growers to the 80's is like apples and oranges. Back then there where only a handful of growers that knew what they where doing. Any of the really good import was not widely distributed. Those that say today's weed is stronger must have never had the good stuff back then. It was all about who you knew and where to get it. I think they should have added JW as the Breeder.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I recall getting so stoned from 1 joint in the late 70's I didn't even want to move for fear of puking. Some mexi strain, can't recall the region it came from.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
We know that THC% isnt the defining factor in how stoned or high you can get from a joint.
Its how the CBD's interact with the THC that makes a plants effect "potent".
Ive smoked herb that made me puke cuz I was too stoned. Had herb that had me sitting in a van with a great stereo system listening to Pink Floyd and I couldnt even move.

I like my ganja to have around 1.5% - 2% CBD. All THC and no CBD's doesnt give me that kind of an effect.
I strongly believe that back in the day, when I medicated with an unknown strain, and I got that medicated, its because of the ratio of THC to CBD's. Its too bad I havent come across another strain thats given me that strong of an affect now that Im growing my own meds. Would love to come across that very herb and secure a cutting.

Status
Not open for further replies.