What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
GG@51

GG@51

They lay down at 56 this turn homies

picture.php

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 28 GG#4

Day 28 GG#4

Good Vibez (feat. Niyorah) Song by Abja
[YOUTUBEIF]zY4IqZBw8N4[/YOUTUBEIF]

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Dude, I didn't act like I was the breeder at all... And I don't know if you realize how interviews work - but I don't get to see anything until the article is complete and published. I've been more vocal than most about giving Joesy the credit he deserves, just look at my IG pictures and general comments over time. And to finalize - I did give them the origins of the GG4 - but that wasn't the focus of the article and so they didn't include it.

Ya well I can read, you ended up with the glory for gg#4, your other strain and your blog. It doesn't matter who controlled what was printed. 99 out of a 100 readers of that article never heard of Icmag or the true facts. You went and fixed it to give credit to Joesy, why did you fix it if nothing was wrong with the article in the first place.:biggrin: Sorry for calling you a putz, I didn't know you posted on here, good work man:tiphat:

StoneyK

Veteran
A rising tide floats all the boats brother...
Congrags to both JW and RB26 for article.
Rb seems to get a lot of press, thats not his fault man he kills it with his grows an has a friggin ig nation following his work...lol
I didnt get the vibe you got off the article tho, just seemed like the author was talking about chiquita bannana and gg4 as his strains in the regard thats the ones he grows.

Stonedform

Had a friend link me the article today, saying "isn't this that Chiquita Banana you let me try?"

Couldn't believe my eyes for a second when I saw "RB_26."

Damn man. You're getting the hype you deserve. I didn't get a chance to try the most recent batches, but I did try 4 batches in a row, and, as I have said many times here, you are just destroying it.

I'm so happy you still grow in Santa Cruz.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's why I originally posted they(publisher)should have mentioned JW. Had Nothing to do with RB-26. He has no control over that stuff. Looks like it's been fixed. Good report except the 1st part lol..

whatsmells

picture.php
picture.php

I am trying 2 different EC values in flower in a side by side split right down the middle. 1.2 and 1.8. I keep reading different nute amounts for flower. All Canna nutrients. Right now at 16 days 12/12 and see no difference so far. I am running 2 tables end to end with 3 de fixtures.
Happy 420 to all of you.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Bud Light?!? What a loooooooooser :moon:

Everyone knows chicks dig Coors Light....especially Romulan Diesel ladies :biggrin:

picture.php

On a side note, picked up a concentrate bowl and glass rod to smoke my GG4 bubble hash and I must say....i love it! The flavor is incredible and its a nice little change of pace from dabbin the GG4 bubble

StoneyK

Veteran
quick- throw rocks at stoneyK! he's a bud light drinker! lol

garden looks good man

Actually I never touch that shit! Lol
im a blue moon man most times.
its been sittin on my floor next to the trash can it was the only can I could find...lol
Theres a full 12 pack I keep meaning to crack an dump its gotta be 3 years old...lol

Grizz

Veteran
Thanks for the love guys. Lots of big plans for the future!

yes and if things work RB and I will be working togather on some projects, I know a winner when I see one.

ok Resin Rider swept the Las Vegas 420 cup with his motorbreath, concentrates and bud, I think gg4 got 2nd, grown by OGorganics, there was a great turn out and there was one hell of a lot of good smoke, it saddens me to see the evolution of wed going to oil so much these days though, in years past there was jar after jar of buds, very few jars this year but tons of shatter, wax . VIVA LAS VEGAS

Status
Not open for further replies.