What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gh0st9

Veteran
is that one of those portable vapes/vape pens? if so that'd make sense, because you control the draw, rather than forced to clear the chamber like with a standard rig. idk bout enails. like the smoothness of a joint/blunt vs a huge ass bong

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
looks tasty, Wish I could smoke that still. It's just to painful on the lungs for me.

really? For me its way easier on my lungs than smoking buds. I just load up the lil vape pen with the ceramic bowl n the glass globe and im good to go, hit that shit all day. It really doesnt even make me cough unless i over do it, i usually take lil puffs all throughout the day, recently quit alcohol and its been helping me get by.

StoneyK

Veteran
No its not portable but it is a vape. Works amazi g for concentrates and flowers. And my lungs thank me...lol
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Depends how good the Erb , wax , oil, shatter is.. They all make me cough some more then others.

I'm seeing people comeback from the cup with seeds like wifi. So whom ever goes bring me back some wifi seeds :D

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Depends how good the Erb , wax , oil, shatter is.. They all make me cough some more then others.

I'm seeing people comeback from the cup with seeds like wifi. So whom ever goes bring me back some wifi seeds :D

Pppppfffff you don't need WiFi seeds bro! You have THE WiFi! If you need seeds reverse one and make s1s, those will shit on WiFi fem packs for certain

gh0st9

Veteran
Lovely looking males you got there PF, should be some nice donors...

I agree anyone goin to the cup needs to bring back enough packs of wifi for the whole ic community lol, we should do a collective ic pheno hunt on those and find another #43.

I mean I've only been having a hardon for wifi for like 5 years and never came through, I go to order and Svoc tells me raskal wont have any for 4 months... pfffffft

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Got like 4-5 relentless wifi goin, might find some dope in them ones....
PF lookin good, hope'n that recipe dumps a truckload for ya!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lovely looking males you got there PF, should be some nice donors...

I agree anyone goin to the cup needs to bring back enough packs of wifi for the whole ic community lol, we should do a collective ic pheno hunt on those and find another #43.

I mean I've only been having a hardon for wifi for like 5 years and never came through, I go to order and Svoc tells me raskal wont have any for 4 months... pfffffft

Those are rev fem not true males.

Thanks MO, Its been a struggle for sure.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
i ran a pack and i will say that i found some really pungent fire leaners for an og hybrid. they werent quite as loud as an og but they were fairly close for a seed line. found three keepers. im just about to pull one of the known elite circulated wifi cuts out of quarantine to compare it to my keeper. the cut i have is supposedly more fire leaning. out of the two wifi cuts that get circulated that i could get a cut of, this one is supposed to be the more og dom.
we shall see. its funny a friend helped me pheno hunt these and she picked the more white gear and i picked the more fire gear when we compared notes.

im excited.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got #43. Both where about 10" tall. There getting treated now..

Here is the gg#4 s1 #2... Awesome plant...Can't wait to see the flowers on her...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Congratz on the SourDubb reverse project.
Hopefully it dumps viable pollin.
That GG4 S1 does look like it will stack some beautifull flowers.
I love the leaves and the fat structure of the stems.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Got the GG4 bubble dried and off the parchment paper. Ended up with about 10gs of 73u that is perfect for dabbing. The 25 and 160u are still drying so i dont have any numbers on that. Sampled a little last night and it was incredibly tasty....id say my best so far

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy your Sunday everyone! Got some pages to catch up on:tiphat:

Pendleton

The WiFi I used turned out to be great as a breeder, but I miss having actual WiFi in my stables. I enjoyed the three or four lines I grew from Rascal, but wish I had made seeds from the rest, as his prices are beyond what I am willing to pay anymore.

Jesus Lotus, those are very impressive shots and a very clean looking product! Congratulations on your hard work seeing results!

really come on guys this is the gg#4 thread...Take it to PM or the right thread..

Mia Culpa Frostbyte!

I got started on this path because I think so highly of GG4 and of the work I know has gone into this plant to give it to people complimentary. I figured by posting this question to the breeders of the strain that I love the most, I would get good feedback about how to protect other growers in the future, most probably Josey and many of the others who grow fire.

Ahh... and now back to my regularly scheduled enjoyment of GG#4 ;) Jean Greens

Status
Not open for further replies.