What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Moon Day morning brothers and sisters! Let the good times roll!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain today starting at 51F and predicted to reach 71F. I just turned off the sprinkler system as it looks like our rainy season starts today.

Still tracking the Jeeps parasitic battery drain while sitting. It seems to change, suggesting that it is a draw that intermittently isn't timing out properly.

Tennis ball scores have fallen off in the park but Miss Layla and I are still usually collecting a few per day. We have about three grocery bags ready to go to the Humane Society again.

I had my webmaster helping me with my computer and website yesterday. One of my old drives failed requiring recovery and for some reason Graywolfslair.com has been losing pictures.

I continue testing some medicinal gummies for a lab in the land of CA. I've tried the Myrcene, the 25mg D-9, and 2mg Psilocybin so far. I have the 10mg D-9 Rosin gummies yet to go.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
A basic question -- feel free to laugh:

Why trim? The leaf pieces you cut off have goodness in them don't they?
You’re right Walt. Some don’t. Like women shaving their pits and manscaping some like jungle weed. I trim so I don’t cough as much but some as many of my friends that are growing weed hardly trim at all. I do use my trimmings for other stuff tho after taking off the edge 🙃Good morning to you unca

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20241013_231137527.jpg

Even though i'm going to shake it all for the trichomes (Hash) I still hack off the garbage. Just isn't as clean tasting with the fans left on and they contribute zero to the stone IMO.

PXL_20241014_005433885.jpg

This will be the trimming adventure for today.

Latest posts

Latest posts