What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whom ever is blasting them on FB tell them to remove my picture from there main page and on the fake glue...

Grizz

Veteran
I still see them using my pic. That has to stop or im not stopping. I don't think anyone should stop until thast done ..

OR they can send JW a 2k$ usage fee of my pic for his legal fund.. I will let them use it.

I told them about your pic and that they need to remove it, they said they tried to contact hammerhead and offered a 100 $ to use it but dident get a response, wow, a 100 bucks, big spenders, PF call them and talk with them.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That never happened. How hard is it to contact me.. I don't want to talk to this guys no thanks. What ever $$ you can get out of them JW its yours ..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMO they lied about contacting me. I'm on here everyday. Whom ever stole the pic knows my name was changed to PF witch has HH right under it. Anyway until they give up the $ or remove it there still gonna get shit. If someone that has a FB account can tell them this. I wont use FB..

Grizz

Veteran
that's totally up to you pf and I support you 100 %. this see what they haave on the web site tomorrow, if it aint changed cut the chains on the DAWGS,

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want the $ to go to you 100%. It will help you more than me. Just let me know if you get it. If that doesn't happen it needs to be removed.

Aspenou812

Veteran
There idiots that cant read apparently!!!!! southern charm went right out the window i may have even flipped into full bitch mode.... who knows?

N

NewAgeGenetics

hey Joesy, please let them know that for 100 usd I allow to use my pix for marketing purposes!

GG4 the rockstar strain!
picture.php

picture.php

if they need both picture, thats 200

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Possibly/probably a member here. "Entrepreneurs" everywhere.

If they had half a brain it would have helped there business if the started with a real cut of gg#4 not a s1. Getting an edorsment from JW would have been the proper way to go about this. Deception fuked them big time.. I would never buy seeds from them.

I'm unsure why they would want to use a gg#4 pic to sale none gg#4 seeds. Even if they change the name using a real glue pic to sale some knockoff glue s1 bx seeds is stupid IMO..If they pay that's more $$ that can go to JW legal fund. As long as people know what they are buying is not gg#4 seeds the pic doesn't really matter..

jw23ck11

Veteran
53 days. monster buds and healthy for as close to the light as they stretched

There's an s1 down there somewhere day 18

picture.php
picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Day 5 of flower on 4/12

picture.php

After a heavy handed trim and train session last night - Day 8 on 4/15

picture.php

picture.php

These guys want to go nuts and get all viney, growing branches right into the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts