What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I have serious doubts that elev8 will get their shit together... they got flat caught lying about not only the work they've done, but also about their starting material... now go look at the other cut-onlys they say they have reg seeds of...

bullshit artists.

and they're using PF's pic because its a good one that will drive sales, it lends credibility...and they're bullshit artists
if they do take it down, they'd probably try to replace the pic with one of unc's

come on... UK Cheese Exodus regular seed? really?

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
So I can stop the harassing phone calls? lmfao

I'm stoppin when they fix their shit to reflect that they do not have gg4 reg seed and take down pf's pic or pay for it

speaking of pics... I'm pretty sure all theirs are stolen... they got flower shots of their "elites" ... now, one we KNOW is PF's... the rest are a mix of rooms going from all hps to all mh to all led... with a shot of mixed spectrums peppered in...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Yeah their pic of SSH looks like a members on here. Can't place it right now. I'm thinking of the guy on here that won a cup with his SSH cut.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
so... I'm digging...

the cheese pic?
came from here in 2013
http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/marijuana-blog/marijuana-strains/
gH9iBTM.png

their green crack?
pic came from here in 2010
http://www.dankweed.com/pictures.html?start=25
twy5Jfk.png

their super silver haze pic?
http://www.gsmspain.com/foros/hp534...les-Symbian_Tutorial-Firmar-Aplicaciones.html
MwYTqbs.png

their cindy99?
posted in 2011
roll it up DOT org/organics/390906-ffof-new-clones.html
TvlMMHH.png
[/IMG]

I'm done man.... these scammers have a pile of stolen pics to go with their bullshit bagseeds

Psyco G

I gotta admit boys I don't wanna piss on anyone's fire, but I smoked some gg4 yesterday grown by a top notch grower and it didn't float my boat one bit, not a distinctive flavour, just generic herb. It got me high but it wasn't what I was hoping it would be. Which made me feel gutted tbh. I'm only speaking the truth and what I feel true please don't hate on me.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO, Doesn't surprise me..

I can promise you what ever you smoked was not grown properly if you think it was generic. None of us would keep generic in our gardens. You just might need 40% THC for it to be fire..You would not be the 1st to not like gg#4 but you are in the minority.. Generic doesn't win cups my friend.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I gotta admit boys I don't wanna piss on anyone's fire, but I smoked some gg4 yesterday grown by a top notch grower and it didn't float my boat one bit, not a distinctive flavour, just generic herb. It got me high but it wasn't what I was hoping it would be. Which made me feel gutted tbh. I'm only speaking the truth and what I feel true please don't hate on me.
if it was grown by a top notch grower,it should of had distinctive flavor, & well above generic herb. an as far as high that depend on user, i like more couch lock high ,rather than speedy,anxzity,uplifting, but i can knock those just because i dont like them.

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
You sure it was GG4 ...generic isn't something that comes to mind when I think of her.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran

Show me another thousand page thread on a generic herb:tiphat: Yer brain should have instantly deduced that either the grower was a hack, he didn't grow gg#4, the buds were dry sifted first or you were smoking buds that were used to make bho:biggrin:

Considering it came from a top notch grower we can all guarantee it was not real gg4.... Get a nug and post a pic and we can verify.

Multiple terpene profiles don't lie... With the sheer range and level of terpenes it would be 100% impossible for it to taste bland..unless your taste buds are shot?

On another note my led tent is at 3 weeks and looking great...sorry for sideway pics.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I gotta admit boys I don't wanna piss on anyone's fire, but I smoked some gg4 yesterday grown by a top notch grower and it didn't float my boat one bit, not a distinctive flavour, just generic herb. It got me high but it wasn't what I was hoping it would be. Which made me feel gutted tbh. I'm only speaking the truth and what I feel true please don't hate on me.[/QUOT

Maybe you could snap some pics of said growers buds? I ask because every single person who has ever smoked the glue I grow days it's the best shit they have ever had.

Not saying I'm the best grower in the world or GG#4 is the best strain in the world. But living where clone only's don't really exist, GG#4 is the best smoke around. It must be like everyone else is saying and it's not glue or your really spoiled when it comes to having elite clones to smoke on.

Grizz

Veteran
I have serious doubts that elev8 will get their shit together... they got flat caught lying about not only the work they've done, but also about their starting material... now go look at the other cut-onlys they say they have reg seeds of...

bullshit artists.

and they're using PF's pic because its a good one that will drive sales, it lends credibility...and they're bullshit artists
if they do take it down, they'd probably try to replace the pic with one of unc's

come on... UK Cheese Exodus regular seed? really?
yes your right and I can blame that on there breeder, Matt realizes he fucked up, he has no idea about our community and that we can recognize fake cuts and bad products, he wants to do it right so being the forgiving dumb ass I am I told him he has to be totally honest and up front if he wants to be reconized as a real seed company, I told him the real growers aren't going to buy his bull shit back crossed s1 stuff.

I for one am not perfect, I have made many stupid moves in my life , both growing and in my personal life, I am really glad that some people forgave me and gave me another chance, I am doing this for elev8 . if things don't change fast I can change my mind.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran

awww shit...you don' fucked up nah boy. wrong place to be not loving gg#4 with your eternal soul.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
some people are considered "top notch grower"s when they put out dumbass crystally bud using synthetic fertilizers. Not hating on synthestics (i use them in the indo till week 5-6) but often if they are all thats used it shows in the flavor. That said, GG4 has a unique chocolatey diesely coffee taste and smell for me, very unique. Everyone has there own opinion tho, and if that wasnt the case we would all be clones.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Several other people have had some discussions with elev8 today. I'll leave it to you Josey,but cash in fist mode,,, imho of course

N for Matt? It's not how GG#4 was made that makes it or Josey special. It's what he did with her that makes him our special brother...(insert short bus humor here)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I feel where your coming from josey, it just seems for someone to do that in the first place then say they want to be recognized as a real seed company, is quite a big contradiction. You try to play all of your customers for fools and sell bullshit and claim its real, then when you get caught and called out say that? I can forgive, but i cant forget, for me the damage is done, why would i buy something from someone who was even on that level? Too many better options, people who you know are and have been doing it for the right reasons to begin with. I only motivation i see in this elev8 is money, without knowledge of the business they are in. You cant have passion for your product if you cant take the time to learn about it before going forward.

yes your right and I can blame that on there breeder, Matt realizes he fucked up, he has no idea about our community and that we can recognize fake cuts and bad products, he wants to do it right so being the forgiving dumb ass I am I told him he has to be totally honest and up front if he wants to be reconized as a real seed company, I told him the real growers aren't going to buy his bull shit back crossed s1 stuff.

I for one am not perfect, I have made many stupid moves in my life , both growing and in my personal life, I am really glad that some people forgave me and gave me another chance, I am doing this for elev8 . if things don't change fast I can change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts