What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great looking gg#4 pics and info.I was glad to have her in rotation for the last 3 runs .my good m8 still has her so dying to get her back to dial her in even more .real dank plant ! Peace PJ

Grizz

Veteran
you guys are awesome, thanks so much, I bet there thinking what the fuck have we done ? . I am busy wiring a couple epaps up smoking joe sent me so as soon as I get done I will be on the phone trying to talk to them.

also we are adding a black list page to the gg4 web site for ass wipes like them.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
ohhhh hail pie.

I always loved the first 2 Revenge of the Nerds...I bought the vhs tapes from a yard sale when I was like 8 hahaha

I think the second one had a lot to do with my initial interest in herb hahaha that and my mom took me and my cuz to see half baked in the theater when I was like 10 lol. my mom doesn't chief fwiw although she did before I was around.

N

NewAgeGenetics

elev8seeds said:
Gorilla Glue #4 is thought by many to be one of the most potent strains in existence. This rockstar strain won the 2014 Cannabis Cup as best hybrid.
:laughing:

rockstar!? WTF!

genesimmons.jpg

gh0st9

Veteran
A thank you to Rb-26 for comin up with the template.. Blasted em last night on IG, saw a few other blasts up on IG as well, the glue crew is out and huntin for this fucker!

@stoneyk i tagged a acct that was "elv8seeds" they had 1 follower by the time i threw it up. Not sure if thats the one they are using though. seems like a fly by night type of operation. Get in, make the few thousand, and get out. Doesn't seem like they're in for the long con

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Looks like it to me. Haha what dumbasses, at least steal the right pic, unless your target audience is people who have no idea what they're doing anyways, cuz anybody I know already knows better than to buy "Girl Scout cookies" seeds. I guess a fool and his money...

brock1

Being from the UK I guess I will have to spend my hard earned money on these seeds then God dam it. Do they take monopoly money for their monopoly seeds? Good job I just passed go and collected £200 hahaha. Crazy fool's playing crazy game's. :D

brock1

Brock there are some awesome s1's floating about. And btw she did crossed the pond about a year ago. :tiphat:

I am waiting on a cut from a mate over here bro. I think I may have sourced it but they have only just got the cuts so I will have to wait on the cuts growing out for them first. It's like busses over here takes age's to source a good cut then 3 come at the same time lol. ;)

I will get a few pics up when I get it and finish flowering it out. I don't want to post pics before I finished her if it's not the real deal I will look a right fool and rightly so pulled apart by the glue crew. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.