What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
you guys are awesome, thanks so much, I bet there thinking what the fuck have we done ? . I am busy wiring a couple epaps up smoking joe sent me so as soon as I get done I will be on the phone trying to talk to them.

also we are adding a black list page to the gg4 web site for ass wipes like them.
I have his number and some screen shots to PM ya...

Guy is possibly to stupid to insult.. Douche for sure

Grizz

Veteran
well the company contacted me. there changing the name on there gg4 add, come to find out they dident even have a original gg4 cut . they started there breeding program with a s1. I believe we have it all worked out, they ask me to call off the glue crew, said they have been bombarded with shit all day.

who said we cant change the world...... THANKS ONE AND ALL..

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Being from the UK I guess I will have to spend my hard earned money on these seeds then God dam it. Do they take monopoly money for their monopoly seeds? Good job I just passed go and collected £200 hahaha. Crazy fool's playing crazy game's. :D

haha that literally just made me realize my ignorance in assuming that all monopoly currency was "dollars" I wonder if the money still looks the same or if for example the Japanese version has yen looking bills?

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
well the company contacted me. there changing the name on there gg4 add, come to find out they dident even have a original gg4 cut . they started there breeding program with a s1. I believe we have it all worked out, they ask me to call off the glue crew, said they have been bombarded with shit all day.

Don't mess with the Man... :whiteflag:

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran

but I was havin fun damnit.... :moon:

RB26

Vendor
Veteran

Haha, awesome. Good work :tiphat:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well dam it, Now I gotta make a call to get the dogs put back in the pen. Guess I shoulda gave it 24 hrs before making the call. Oh well if your happy I'm happy :D
Now I gotta find someone willing to face b-man. That may prove to be a true chore. I hear tell that bitch wolverine he keeps as a cat is a force not to take lightly :YaRight:

Grizz

Veteran
Well dam it, Now I gotta make a call to get the dogs put back in the pen. Guess I shoulda gave it 24 hrs before making the call. Oh well if your happy I'm happy :D
Now I gotta find someone willing to face b-man. That may prove to be a true chore. I hear tell that bitch wolverine he keeps as a cat is a force not to take lightly :YaRight:

the wolverine aint shit, its that damn grizz sow he sleeps with that will put the fear of god in you.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still see them using my pic. That has to stop or im not stopping. I don't think anyone should stop until thast done ..

OR they can send JW a 2k$ usage fee of my pic for his legal fund.. I will let them use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts