What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
āœ“
420club
View attachment 19083163
Don't really use the oven much fired it up and the smell of mouse was fuckin intense.
Entire insulation wrap is soaked in shit and piss.........out to the junkpile aint no cleaning that out.
šŸ˜•
Had a meeting with the cats and dogs and expressed my disappointment over mouse let alone mice.
They swear it was a fluke and my fault for leaving the doors hanging open all the time.
šŸ˜¬
Super excited to see what she wants next fortunately its already setup for elec and gas.
Hope it doesn't turn into new cabinets and shit.
Found the mouse hole where the electric went to the under side of my house and garage in my last place. Hit it with that foam spray and never had a problem after my new stove was installed.
im using a GE profile double oven electric now for 4 years now. I love it.

SubGirl

Premium user
āœ“
420club
Iā€™m taking a trim break from the sativa C99 outside plant. These are the lower stems. Iā€™m working my way up. These buds are plentiful but lighter than the others so Iā€™m hand trimming them (a rough hand trim only taking enough sugar leaf around the bud). They have a mist that comes out of them while I trim them that makes my heart a bit racy as well as makes me sneeze a little. They smell very strong as compared to anything Iā€™ve trimmed lately.
even tho the buds are lighter, they have an interesting look and smell about them. I am anxious to try them.
I may be done with trimming today as Iā€™m getting a little sloppy.
IMG_0780.jpeg

BumSplodgeBrownPants

View attachment 19083163
Don't really use the oven much fired it up and the smell of mouse was fuckin intense.
Entire insulation wrap is soaked in shit and piss.........out to the junkpile aint no cleaning that out.
šŸ˜•
Had a meeting with the cats and dogs and expressed my disappointment over mouse let alone mice.
They swear it was a fluke and my fault for leaving the doors hanging open all the time.
šŸ˜¬
Super excited to see what she wants next fortunately its already setup for elec and gas.
Hope it doesn't turn into new cabinets and shit.
Hi dogzter, didn't know if I should be sad or laugh or both.
We all know how things escalate. If a suggestion of home renovation comes up, you can always say, " I thought I heard barking." Leave quickly and don't come back for half an hour.

I must say, it did make me chuckle. Sorry Dogzter.

Reminded me of the squirrel that I found living in the kitchen drawer once. šŸ¤£ The dog had made friends with it.

oldfogey8

I have never gotten over my affection for outdoor cannabis plants; been over 50 years and still going strong.

Very nice OF!
Thanks. We have lousy autumns in Central Mass so outdoor growing can be disappointing. Iā€™ve had a bit of bud rot but Iā€™ve culled the rotten buds and they seem to be good for now. Another ā€˜2 weeksā€™ and they should be doneā€¦šŸ˜‚

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Thanks. We have lousy autumns in Central Mass so outdoor growing can be disappointing. Iā€™ve had a bit of bud rot but Iā€™ve culled the rotten buds and they seem to be good for now. Another ā€˜2 weeksā€™ and they should be doneā€¦šŸ˜‚
It's been chilly lately pal! You doing okay? I've got the heat on and am doing fine.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing wrong with knowing how to use gun and use it well. My gramps shot his toe off climbing over a fence with a rifle. When I gave up hunting I still enjoyed plinking, up until about 15 years ago.
Do you still have a steady hand GW?
My hands are still reasonably steady. No shakes or tremors yet.
They must have hit us all upā€¦
They missed me too. They must be hitting the charming members up first.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
So the three plants in the back are ā€the spiceā€ plants. I call them the spice girls.
View attachment 19083067

Well the one in the middle, paprika we will call her has stopped making nodes and is making leaves instead of more stem nodes if you understand what Iā€™m saying.
a picture of her underside
View attachment 19083068
and whatā€™s on top
View attachment 19083069
her sister plants (salt and pepper) donā€™t have this characteristi and look more like what Iā€™m use to.
View attachment 19083070
these are gonna be short indica plants so I didnā€™t plan on topping them until they got a couple more nodes and perhaps a few clones for the other tent. Have yall seen this before? Itā€™s still growing as fast as the others but donā€™t know about those top leavesā€¦

a light foliar spritz

IMG_5872.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts